Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Being mogged by a family member is brutal.

Kina Hikikomori

Kina Hikikomori

Hikikomori
This is brutal, because you are the representation of misfortune, while your fucking nephew, grandson, cousin, uncle, whatever... IS CHAD/chad lite.

If I’m going by the dad’s side of family, then I’m somehow pushing my genes. The other side of the family is tall, but all very soy.

im the only virgin adult in my family.

My 2 siblings are both married and my Sister is currently pregnant

I have a cousin who is a (6 ft 2 in) CHANG, and he's had a White and blonde GF before. He's the ONLY 'Chad' in my famly btw.

Last edited:
This is brutal, because you are the representation of misfortune, while your fucking nephew, grandson, cousin, uncle, whatever... IS CHAD/chad lite.
If I’m going by the dad’s side of family, then I’m somehow pushing my genes. The other side of the family is tall, but all very soy.
im the only virgin adult in my family.
My cousin is like 6'2 I facially mog him but he's not incel but I'm 5'7 due to my tall dad marrying a short mom. Height> Face.

My 2 siblings are both married and my Sister is currently pregnant

ALSO, MY SISTER IS 1 MONTH PREGNANT AT THE MOMENT, AND IS WITH A CHADLITE RELATIVE, I FEEL SOMETHING STRANGE COMING AND IT'S GOING TO BOTHER ME.

My cousins mog me but only slightly so its not brutal

My dad always brags about how he used to slay back during his late teens/early twenties. :feelsugh:

Meanwhile no foid has ever showed interest in me ever in my whole life, and I am crippled from the loneliness and social ostracisation. :feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

ALSO, MY SISTER IS 1 MONTH PREGNANT AT THE MOMENT, AND IS WITH A CHADLITE RELATIVE, I FEEL SOMETHING STRANGE COMING AND IT'S GOING TO BOTHER ME.
You have a EA NOODLEWHORE sister? :ahegao:

She's in 4th month currently, is your sisters husband Japanese?

Yes, he is a native Japanese here.
"Japanese.":ahegao:
japan eyes GIF

Be happy that your family line isn't being killed off then

My family, even without my sister getting pregnant, would be large, because the rest are large and populous, my aunts have married children with children.

My cousin is more of a truecel than me. Atleast I’m not alone as a virgin in the family. He is in his mid 20s, meanwhile my two little cousins both girls will probably lose their virginities before me and my older cousin :feelsrope:

My cousin is more of a truecel than me. Atleast I’m not alone as a virgin in the family. He is in his mid 20s, meanwhile my two little cousins both girls will probably lose their virginities before me and my older cousin :feelsrope:

In my family there are no virgin women, they have all had their pussies cummed, as most already have boyfriends and are between 20 and 40 years old, so the scenario is visible.

In my family there are no virgin women, they have all had their pussies cummed, as most already have boyfriends and are between 20 and 40 years old, so the scenario is visible.
UNDERSTANDABLE.:ahegao:

My 188cm cousin mogs tf out of me :feelsrope:

genetic recombination/phenotypic expression is one of the most brootal and not talked about black pills.