Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Being mogged at the incel table in high school

HappilySingle

HappilySingle

Captain
★★★★
Back when I was in high school nobody would dare go near me for fear of my toxicity spreading on them. I was so fucking ugly even the incel table didn't want me. As they were my only hope of not being totally alone, I just kept setting at their table anyways, even taking bullying from other incels. Every now and then an incel would temporarily "ascend" by a having a female friend and then talk shit about how he was totally in a relationship. Back then I was stupid and believed it. Now I know the truth. We were all ugly fuckers and everyone hated us. We also hated each-other. We hung out together because it was less awkward than being alone, and being alone made you especially vulnerable to chad bullies. I will never get this time back. I should have roped but I'm too fucking stupid to even do that.

Back when I was in high school nobody would dare go near me for fear of my toxicity spreading on them. I was so fucking ugly even the incel table didn't want me. As they were my only hope of not being totally alone, I just kept setting at their table anyways, even taking bullying from other incels. Every now and then an incel would temporarily "ascend" by a having a female friend and then talk shit about how he was totally in a relationship. Back then I was stupid and believed it. Now I know the truth. We were all ugly fuckers and everyone hated us. We also hated each-other. We hung out together because it was less awkward than being alone, and being alone made you especially vulnerable to chad bullies. I will never get this time back. I should have roped but I'm too fucking stupid to even do that.
I hated the Incel table at school, ultimate confirmation that you are and forever will be a complete loser. That's pretty shit other CelBro's bullied you though.

Sorry OP. How are those guys doing now?

Hs should be more fun and also experiencing teen love
DA2A90A2 2EF1 43B7 BE9C DD36D871992E
6FCE8DA7 D4C7 4B81 A2D7 C76C25F07D95

when I was in high school it was a campus lunch so you could sit anywhere on school grounds (And go off campus when you were a senior/junior)

I would sit in the back of the school stairs nobody ever uses, ever, unless there's a fire emergency, under the school stairs, and I would play videya games on school issued chromebook laptop and go on the internet on my phone while eating ~10 saltines from my pocket.

Literally said maybe 100 words in my whole HS career.

Same here. I get virtue signaled all the time how so many ricecels are virgins like me so I shouldn’t feel bad, but they don’t realize all those ricecels mog me.

Same here. I get virtue signaled all the time how so many ricecels are virgins like me so I shouldn’t feel bad, but they don’t realize all those ricecels mog me.
If you get mogged at the incel table in hs it never even began.

They are all incels AND cucks. One of them is betabuxxing his own mother as far as I know.
Incel and cuck , They can fuck off. At least you're not a cuck

Incel and cuck , They can fuck off. At least you're not a cuck
I don't know. I'm pretty fucking cuecked ngl. Prob spend like $300 a month on super likes on tinder JFL. Still too fucking stupid to swallow the black pill fully. Even after getting professional photos and then getting them photo-shopped I still look like a fucking alien. Fuck this life...

I don't know. I'm pretty fucking cuecked ngl. Prob spend like $300 a month on super likes on tinder JFL. Still too fucking stupid to swallow the black pill fully. Even after getting professional photos and then getting them photo-shopped I still look like a fucking alien. Fuck this life...
300$? Ok , That's definitely cucked. Better to accept it fast , If you went through some kind of improvement and approached girls both online and ir and didn't worked , It's over

All the genetic abominations hid in the library.

Brutal but at least you are blackpilled

What the fuck does that even mean?
Means they are cucks that are involuntarily celibate. Betabuxxing own mother means he still lives with his mom but pays all the bills.

Means they are cucks that are involuntarily celibate. Betabuxxing own mother means he still lives with his mom but pays all the bills.
Why can't he move out or some shit like that?

Reminds me of my high school experience. Not wanting to sit alone either, I sat at the incel table where at least I would be somewhat shielded from bullies. I sat there for years and no one at the table said a word to me. No fucking wonder my social skills are utter shit when they had no chance to develop during those crucial formative years.