Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Being manlet is the worst

AsakuraHao

AsakuraHao

Overlord
★★★★★
Being a manlet at 165 cm/5'5 is probably a punishment for the sins of ancestors.
Most women are roughly my height, and the shorter ones always end up with some giant.
Clothes are also a problem. I'm forced to buy mainly from the children's section. The worst part is shoes because any serious footwear simply doesn't exist for people with my small shoe size

i am 168cm and most normies where i live are 180 or 179 cm.
i see 183cm+ for like 40% of the generation and sometimes i see even 6'5" and 6'4" but sitll rare.
if i stay inside the house and never get out then i will never think about the height pill

Would you get leg lengthening if you had the money? Lots of people are getting it now.
me and my family don't have that much money

Being a manlet at 165 cm/5'5 is probably a punishment for the sins of ancestors.
Most women are roughly my height, and the shorter ones always end up with some giant.
Clothes are also a problem. I'm forced to buy mainly from the children's section. The worst part is shoes because any serious footwear simply doesn't exist for people with my small shoe size
Children's section? Uhg that's rough. I'd blow up an orphanage over that.

Manletism = DEATH

That looks awful. Plus ending up in a wheel chair sucks.
If ending up in a wheel chair was so common, all the silicon valley manlets wouldn’t be getting these surgeries

The worst aspect of manletism is not being short on itself, but rather having dogshit proportions. You've probably noticed that sub5'10 men often have abnormally wide torsoes, short leggs, big head

The worst aspect of manletism is not being short on itself, but rather having dogshit proportions. You've probably noticed that sub5'10 men often have abnormally wide torsoes, short leggs, big head
I'm 5 foot 10, I'd say below 5 foot 7 is where you look small

That looks awful. Plus ending up in a wheel chair sucks.
The fact gigalooksmaxxer Tom Cruise has never had it done probably tells you how dangerous it is. He's 5'7 and has devoted his life to maxxing his looks and staying young. And has more money than God.

Being under 6ft as a man in the west is torture