Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Being male sucks, even if you're gay

• Thread starter Zhou Chang-Xing
  • Start date
Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
2 minutes ago I was looking for a place to sit in this crowded NS train and I saw someone swiping on Tinder, it was a man and he was swiping on men, I literally saw him swipe left on like 30 blokes in 10 seconds, he didn't even bother to read their bio's or anything, after swiping I saw that he had a wall of matches.

He was a typical blonde 6/10 with light toned muscles, so only moderately above average, yet he still swiped left at the speed of a female finger. For whatever reason I had always assumed that homosexual males were less superficial, but there's just something in being born male that makes you unattractive if you're in the bottom 98%, not just to toilets, but to everyone else.

This is just brutal.

Homosexuals act like females, so that makes sense

I should've filmed him and posted it to TikTok, this is ridiculous.

Maledisposabilitypill destroyed me. We are only cattle used to make the rich richer. We aren't even desirable by toilets. It's crazy how many fellow men are oblivious to this reality.

I never had any to begin with
This

2 minutes ago I was looking for a place to sit in this crowded NS train and I saw someone swiping on Tinder, it was a man and he was swiping on men, I literally saw him swipe left on like 30 blokes in 10 seconds, he didn't even bother to read their bio's or anything, after swiping I saw that he had a wall of matches.

He was a typical blonde 6/10 with light toned muscles, so only moderately above average, yet he still swiped left at the speed of a female finger. For whatever reason I had always assumed that homosexual males were less superficial, but there's just something in being born male that makes you unattractive if you're in the bottom 98%, not just to toilets, but to everyone else.

This is just brutal.
Even chad is fucking prime twink femboy bussy while you rot
Brutal

This is just brutal.
LOL teh gays are even worse wrt to body comp than women are. You ain't big/tall? You a bitch.

This is just brutal.
He was presumably a conventionally masculine 6/10 guy. Homosexuals prefer neutoenic guys (twinks/prettyboys, chads are less preferred). That's because gays are still men: they don't have the same preferences as females (except for objective beauty standards such as symmetry).

I think I've had two instances in my life where I was coming home from a club and a gay guy harassed me on the street begging to suck my dick.

Being gay is a sub-existence and the proof of this is the fact that most die from STDs or are victims of sexual abuse.

Everyone values beauty and facial harmony even faggots.

Maledisposabilitypill destroyed me. We are only cattle used to make the rich richer. We aren't even desirable by toilets. It's crazy how many fellow men are oblivious to this reality.

Everyone values beauty and facial harmony even faggots.
u are polack and its 3am there truecel hours

its over for truecel 3amcelsbrowsingincels.iscels

go seamaxx
i wasted all my money on pc hardware no polskie zlote left for asian hoes
u are polack and its 3am there truecel hours

its over for truecel 3amcelsbrowsingincels.iscels
my sleep got disrupted by fasting and worrying about my newly assembled pc not working, now it works fine and playing cod 3 on the emulator

Rpcs3 2024 09 07 03 01 06

Faggots are extremely lookist. The few timex I've been insulted by random strangers for my looks have been fags and women.