Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Being low iq sucks

• Thread starter Deleted member 18193
  • Start date
Deleted member 18193

Deleted member 18193

incel on incels.is
-
The worst part of being low iq is you literally get iqmogged everywhere you go. You have to bust your ass twice as much to get the same amount of work done, only to be brushed off as average. Shit sucks

being ugly AND dumb is probably the worst combo

Yep, and fuck what IT says. I have every right to be upset about it and complain about it.
jfl all the chads in my school were good in class because they always got postive reinforcement. you honestly cant lose as a good looking person

Over for lowiq cels

Truth. I had study 6-12 hours daily while IQ chads studied right before test and got 4.0 gpa while I had 3.8

Yeah, I even get iqmogged here

Truth. I had study 6-12 hours daily while IQ chads studied right before test and got 4.0 gpa while I had 3.8
Same. I only had a 4.0 gpa this past semester due to studying like an autist. Now that I'm taking harder physics and math classes I feel more mogged

Last edited:
i think i learn stuff then end up forgetting it