Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Being low IQ is a curse

martian

martian

Greycel
I was always the kid who got mediocre to shitty grades at STEM subjects in school, biology being the exception because you can go ahead without using too much math and chemistry. Still, decided to go pursue a degree in pharmacy and holy shit, I'm completely retarded; uncapable of doing anything related to exact sciences.
I've decided to search anything related to people venting about being dumb just to see what they would say and most answers to these posts are like "But... Multiple intelligences!" (only a cope for those who don't possess logical intelligence, not that being skilled at learning languages or playing an instrument isn't cool, but the average person isn't talented enough to make It worth while lacking the logical one) or "But... You made a readable post!! This means you are actually smart!".
They are uncapable of understanding the implications of being slower than others, they ignore how it's actually one the few things in psychology which replicates, how it can predict success and mental well-being because It would destroy their sacred image of equality, in which everybody could do well in anything if they put enough effort (but if you pressed them enough, they would admit that people like Michael Phelps were born with the best physical attributes possible for their sport).

I'd rather be NT with low IQ than Autistmaxxed but a social retard