Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Being lonely is so suifuel

Bjorn Ironside

Bjorn Ironside

brock deeboing ✝️ Christmaxxercel
★★★★★
I just attended a commendation ceremony for someone at work because it was pushed as compulsory from the higher ups
pictures, praising, clapping, and honors were given to this person for their achievement...
I got this same exact achievement a couple months back... not 1 single one of my peers besides 2 people to hold the flag showed up, higher ups didn't require anyone to attend nor was any pictures taken to push out on the company social media.. the complete opposite of what this guy got

fuck bro... :feelsrope::feelscry:this actually makes me want to die, but i remember my burning passion and reason to piss these normies, chads, and toilets off just by existing
this does make me want to restart my alcoholmaxxing cope again tho :feelssus::shhh:

it's just over :incel::cryfeels:

alcoholmaxxing
vince-mc-mahon-done.gif

brutal that i also have no friends online
but I must remember, "Greater love has no one than this, that someone lay down his life for his friends." John 15:13
the Lord and his son in my presence, in spirit, and they will comfort me.

it's over

Everyday for the average .is user

Dealing with loneliness/isolation constantly can be soul-crushing