Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Being KHHV sucks ass

bigantennaemay1

bigantennaemay1

Aspie social drifter without purpose or home
★★★★★
To think, being over 30 and never having had that crucial first step into dating. It's been over for me for over a decade, and I still turn to delusion for comfort to try to ignore the brutal reality of it all. I just gave the plushie of my waifu that I have a kiss, and it was my first time kissing anyone... well, and anything, I guess, ever. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: I just wanted to kiss someone, know how it felt.

Does that count? :feelsrope:

Who am I kidding? My life is a joke. I'm the butt of the universe's every joke. I wish I had the courage to end it all, but I don't. I want to die, but can't bring it about by my own cowardly hands. What a joke I am. :feelsrope: I'm stuck here, in this flesh prison, in this living hell of loneliness and solitude. I'm drunk as fuck, and still all I can think about is how lonely I am. No friends, no girlfriend, no exes, nothing. I think even my own family doesn't even really care that I exist. If you all don't mind, I think I'm going to go spend the rest of my evening immersed in Fallout: New Vegas, trying desperately to forget reality, and pretend I'm some dumbfuck, low-luck, poor sap trapped in the Sierre Madre looking for escape. It's all I really have. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: Well, besides this forum, but I can't browse it while playing New Vegas.

And IT, if you're reading this, a bit of self-reflection for ya: I don't understand how you can constantly bully disadvantaged, socially discarded and unlucky people like us, calling us monsters and horrible excuses for human beings, without a hint of irony or self-reflection. I never asked to be this way; I was shaped this way by society, by the way other people have treated me my entire life for the "crime" of being born different: autistic, and offensive to the eyes. You're the true monsters here, even if you can't see it. I'm just a lonely human, lost in a world of unforgiving solitude, exclusion, and social exile, in constant, deep pain for the way I've been tossed aside like a used tissue. It's you, and women as a whole, who forget that we are only human, and we are human. Just as human as the rest of you, only not given the same social opportunities as the rest. Think about that, if you're capable of any thought. It's you who lack the human capability of empathy, by your very nature.

My waifu, for reference, by the way, if anyone was curious (which I doubt):

144 1440553 lucina wallpaper and background png fire emblem heroes 1

I know I don't advertise her much, certainly not as my avi, as many users here seem to do. My own avi isn't even mine, I just stole it from some random youtuber. :feelsbadman:

Last edited:
Most foids are evil, and only crave Chad's cock, sorry.