Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Being judged for NEET life

For others in this lifestyle - do you feel judged by others?

• Total voters
Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
I had this happen to me recently. I guess when I say NEET life I just mean... hiding away a lot. My financial situation is currently OK.

I got into an argument with someone and he started trying to use my current lifestyle as a way of trying to put me down.

Odd isn't it how people judge others and apply an objective measure to quality of life. To be honest I didn't realise how much people did that before. Whatever happened to live and let live, lol. I can't even hide from people without them judging me!

"Judge, and be judged"-Lordgoro

i am not a neet but if i was one i am pretty sure i will be judged a lot by my family memebers for being leeching worm who use them only for money.
actually my father would just tell me to leave the house if i was a neet.

In the jewish orthodox community, no one cares if you are NEET.

When i was neet few ppl i knew kept reminding about job but thats about it

Only by job interviewers (I haven't been to one but obviously they don't want NEETS), 20 years old with 0 experience and a 2.5 year gap as a NEET which is only getting bigger. I will just be applying for warehouse jobs but still if I knew it wouldn't matter having a gap and 0 proper references when i apply it'd make it much easier to start the grind of looking. However I'd like to start looking soon anyway since my NEETbux gives way less than working

All the time, I think people don't like the idea of others getting what they perceive as a free ride. What's funny is even stay at home foids judge guys if they don't work.

Before my autism diagnosis I know for a fact certain people viewed me as a waster. Not that many know of my diagnosis. No doubt some see autism as an excuse.
Wth the increasingly awareness of the need for a shorter working week perhaps society is now aware that decades of drudgery as a beta or misfit is a fate much worse than death.

Only by job interviewers (I haven't been to one but obviously they don't want NEETS), 20 years old with 0 experience and a 2.5 year gap as a NEET which is only getting bigger. I will just be applying for warehouse jobs but still if I knew it wouldn't matter having a gap and 0 proper references when i apply it'd make it much easier to start the grind of looking. However I'd like to start looking soon anyway since my NEETbux gives way less than working

They want someone who is proven to be a reliable wagecuck, order follower.

People judge my ugly face anyways, so I don't really care. If someone wants to insult me, they usually target those behavioral failos like being a neet, not working hard enough or whatever. If they wanted to be more direct they would go straight to insulting my looks. In my dream some korean guy actually said what he was thinking straight to my face and called it the result of incest jfl. With an ugly face you can't win. People can tolerate you if you slave like a cuck for those who are genetically blessed but I don't care. The more uncomfortable people get about the incel phenomenon, the better.