Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Being involuntary celibate leads to mental illness.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
“If a person strongly desires but is unable to because they are unwell physically, or can’t find a partner, that is distressing,” Lindau says, adding that doctors aren’t usually the ear for that type of malaise"https://www.google.com/amp/s/health...014/07/07/is-abstinence-unhealthy?context=amp
"On the other hand, if psychological needs go unmet for long periods of time, it will absolutely fuck us up physically and psychologically. People develop neuroses, addictions, and even delusions to get their needs met. Research shows that social isolation is more harmful than alcoholism or smoking.5 Depression and stress are related with all sorts of terrible physical issues".
https://www.google.com/amp/s/markmanson.net/sex-and-our-psychological-needs/amp
We already couldn't lose our VIRGINITIES due to our appearance, that leads to us developing mental illnesses, and the new mental illnesses added with our appearances assures that we keep being virgins. It's a viscous cycle.

brutal isolationpill. use this whenever an IT cuck says "you aren't entitled to a relationship"

You aren't entitled to mental health.

I'm not entitled to living so why should I live?

“If a person strongly desires but is unable to because they are unwell physically, or can’t find a partner, that is distressing,” Lindau says, adding that doctors aren’t usually the ear for that type of malaise"

OF COURSE. How can therapy help you get a gf? It cant, imagine telling starving children in Africa to just go to therapy and forget about food and just focus on other hobbies JFL

OF COURSE. How can therapy help you get a gf? It cant, imagine telling starving children in Africa to just go to therapy and forget about food and just focus on other hobbies JFL
The only medical professionals that can help us are plastic surgeons.

Instead of trying to understand the incel point of view they just want to point and laugh and say "HA HA virgins you're not entitled to a relationship" without actually explaining why they think some incels feel entitled to a relationship. Those types might exist, but I'm seeing more sadposting than anything here.

It's more "I'm too ugly for a woman to have sex with me" and not "I DESERVE SEX with BEAUTIFUL WOMEN but STACY ONLY WANTS CHAD"