Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Being involuntarily celibate is an “ideology” according to the masses

Sigma

Sigma

=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=
★★★★★
An incel’s predicament isn’t a fucking ideology, it’s a troubling condition that demoralizes the living hell out of said individual. I know the masses are dumb but I didn’t realize they were that slow. The media has truly done a bang-up job at literally ALTERING vocabulary. A condition isn’t an ideology. It can’t be. Biology and biologically-induced problems like inceldom has nothing to do with your belief system. Your genetics, the earth and nature don’t give a flying fuck about your feelings on any level and never will. Everyone thats supposedly aware of what incels are immediately jump to the claim that incel=terrorist/misogynist/nihilist/delusional
These same sheep wouldn’t refer to people with AIDS or autism as a cult with an ideology [UWSL]lol of course not but they’ll always claim inceldom is without a doubt purely an ideology or cult. The bluepill is toxic. Fuck the masses and the media.[/UWSL]

We say this, but then we say "This guy doesn't believe the right things, ergo he isn't blackpilled, ergo he's bluepilled, ergo he doesn't belong in our community." That's an ideology.

Maybe they're using the wrong words, maybe what they should say is "Being incel isn't an ideology, but what the incels believe, the 'blackpill,' that's an ideology."

We say this, but then we say "This guy doesn't believe the right things, ergo he isn't blackpilled, ergo he's bluepilled, ergo he doesn't belong in our community." That's an ideology.

Maybe they're using the wrong words, maybe what they should say is "Being incel isn't an ideology, but what the incels believe, the 'blackpill,' that's an ideology."

Well yes the blackpill is an ideology of course but the majority is merely speaking broadly and generally about guys that can’t have any success with females. Speaking in the scope of that topic only, most people are just plain wrong calling inceldom a cult/ideology.

They literally think it’s an ideology . They think that all it takes to render one incel is for one to identify as such. That’s the kind of thinking that breeds Reddit posts like “I may be a 5’4” virgin, but atleast I’m not incel” and “I’m not incel, I respect women and do all the rightthinks”. They think that if you don’t identify as incel, then you’re not an incel. Normies have completely lost their minds.

Ideologies are based.

Much better than the directionless, soulless, nihilistic, narcissistic, globohomo consoom cult we have now.

If only it were that simple.

To change one’s lot in life just by changing ideologies?

Now THAT would be truly amazing bros.

BRB never…after I ideology maxx into a young Brad Pitt or young George Clooney giga Chad.:chad:

If only it were that simple.

To change one’s lot in life just by changing ideologies?

Now THA would be truly amazing bros.

BRB never…after I ideology maxx into a young Brad Pitt or young George Clooney giga Chad.:chad:
When did you become mod?

20200219 171045

You are right but ... any ideology must be transmitted or learned. Incels do not need any external source to share our beliefs. They discover just that other people share same ideas. This is not a true ideology. Every incel discovered the concept of the blackpill himself, not thanks to any community.

You are right but ... any ideology must be transmitted or learned. Incels do not need any external source to share our beliefs. They discover just that other people share same ideas. This is not a true ideology. Every incel discovered the concept of the blackpill himself, not thanks to any community.

The blackpill can't be taught? Well, first I dunno that an ideology isn't an ideology just because it can't be taught. But second, if the blackpill couldn't be taught, how are there bluepilled people?

They call it an ideology but its not. They do it because they dont like what we say. All those groups who call us "terrorists" or "ideology" are groups that dont like what we say and want us to shut up and our forums to be deleted.

We are a bunch of men saying politically incorrect things and society doesnt like us.

The blackpill can't be taught? Well, first I dunno that an ideology isn't an ideology just because it can't be taught. But second, if the blackpill couldn't be taught, how are there bluepilled people?
I just say that it does not need to be taught. It can be taught but you can discover it yourself. It is not a transmitted idea. It is a reality that eveybody sees and understands. It is not like a religion that can be stopped if it is not transmitted. Or some terrorist ideas.

Basically this. One is being born an incel, but one can chose to face the real causes of his inceldom or not. The most accurate and realistic explanation of these causes is what we loosely call the blackpill.

Thats why there are millions of incels in this planet, but only a few of blackpilled ones.

Also, thats why we have two kinds of reasons to ban people from here: they are not incels (they are tall and/or good looking) or they are incels that refuse to accept the reasons why they are incels

Also, thats why many incels (like me btw) discover the blackpill just by existing as ugly males (because its just the unavoidable conclusion of a realistic investigation about the causes of our misery) and why some gullible teens that dont even fathom what inceldom is, let alone suffering it themselves, get convinced by it and larp as incels.

Anyway, the media has no problem with incels. Incels are the perfect wageslaves, and they have been so easy to pet that most societies dont even realize they exist. We have NEVER, in the ENTIRE HISTORY OF MANKIND, been a problem to the rulers and priviledged. An entire class of people that involuntarily belong to the same group just because they are the genetic rock bottom of every society and want to push their own agenda? Unheard of.
Their problem is with the blackpilled incels. That why they correctly recognize that ugly males are not the problem (they have never been), the problem are the ones that reject their natural position in the social hierarchy because its simply unfair. That directly challenges the status quo because incels are as essential as any other massive collective in the structure of society. Even if we are servants and slaves and we could individually be jailed and killed, as a collective we cant get jailed or killed, because the masters need us.

Its like the marxist problem during the whole XX century. The problem is not the proletariat, the problem is the revolutionary proletarians. So, you dont jail and kill every poor person, just the ones that recognize their unfair position in society, reveal against it and make others do the same. You attack the ones that are no longer alienated. Because, if they all reveal, the status quo is over until a new social contract is agreed upon. And that means the end of the rulers and privilegeds dictatorship. And they are not gonna give up easily, obviously.

Western societies need to keep incels alienated (bluepilled), and the only way to do it is the old and effective state oppression: censoring, jailing, declaring us mentally ill, making us poor, isolated, ignorant and even killing us if necessary.

Last edited:
Many social ideas are just social constructions that must be written by somebody and transmitted to others. If these ideas are not transmitted they disappear.

Ideas published on this site are different. I discovered almost all these ideas myself when I did not know about incels. So it is useless to delete this site, these ideas are everywhere.

If you kill all Christians and destroy all Christian books the ideology will disappear for ever. Our ideas will live as long as there is one living man that is unable to date a foid.

We can say that our rejection of the sexual liberty of foids can be an ideology. But it is the most common and the oldest ideology in the human history, it is older than the humanity itself. It is shared by all societies other than the latest western society. We share this ideology even with animals. Can we consider this political position as an ideology ??

Last edited:
It's called an ideology because if you don't call it that then all your left to talk about is involuntary celibacy and its causes, which would mean foids are not seen as the victim but cruel vile creatures they are. They can't have that.

It's called an ideology because if you don't call it that then all your left to talk about is involuntary celibacy and its causes, which would mean foids are not seen as the victim but cruel vile creatures they are. They can't have that.
You are right. They do not want to admit that foids govern western societies and men have no power any more. Men do not decide anything important any more. Their whole life depends only on foids' decisions. Some western men decide only that they will do clowns in Afghanistan or not. Other western men are not even allowed to take even such decisions without any importance for their lives.

Last edited: