Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Being intelligent as an incel makes pain stronger

TinyManlet5'6

TinyManlet5'6

5'6 has ruined my life
Hello everyone. I was following the forum for a few months and I decided to make an account. Before I concentrate on the topic's subject let me introduce myself.
I am 18 years old. I live in Eastern Europe. I am learning in a secondary school now. In the future I want to work as a doctor, I am fond of medicine. But I don't imagine that because this job requires contact with people what makes me frightened, so I don't think too much about the future. But the most important information about me is why I'm an incel. The main reason is that I'm so short - 5'6 (in my country average men's height is 5'10). I have a round face without male characteristic countenance. It causes that I look like a 13 years old child which started maturating. I have never held a girl's hand, I have never been hugged by a girl, every time when I sit in a bus nobody wants to sit next to me. I was rejected by a hypergamic girl a few years ago, even I wrote a poem for her but she rejected me. 2 months after that she was in happy relationship with 6ft chad with square 10/10 face. I hate my body and I have just started smoking because I want to get away from this shit as fast as it's possible.
Let's move on to the topic's subject. In my opinion being intelligent as an incel makes pain stronger. I notice it every day. I learn well, I got a scholarship twice for great results in education. Every time when I got a good mark which satisfies me or when I can use my knowledge in practise I feel a bit sad. Especially I'm keen on on chemistry, nobody in my class could compete with me. Every time when I think about my achievements I got depression because I know that it won't make my situation better and it won't cause that I will have a girlfriend, wife, my own family, children etc. I think because of the depression I won't get to medicine university. It's very hard for me when every day on the school corridor I see young people kissing, hugging etc. All in all the worst in that is the awareness that I will never experience that feelings because I was born in a shit body which is a jail for my brain, which is more than average. Because of being intelligent I know straight what I want from life, I don't expect wild sex but only a relationship with a girl which may make ma happy. But it doesn't matter and my intelligence too, there is nothing to say if you are 5'6 in manlet. I can only say: it's over.

you are welcome to home,elliot rodger.

Strong first post tbh

Hello everyone. I was following the forum for a few months and I decided to make an account. Before I concentrate on the topic's subject let me introduce myself.
I am 18 years old. I live in Eastern Europe. I am learning in a secondary school now. In the future I want to work as a doctor, I am fond of medicine. But I don't imagine that because this job requires contact with people what makes me frightened, so I don't think too much about the future. But the most important information about me is why I'm an incel. The main reason is that I'm so short - 5'6 (in my country average men's height is 5'10). I have a round face without male characteristic countenance. It causes that I look like a 13 years old child which started maturating. I have never held a girl's hand, I have never been hugged by a girl, every time when I sit in a bus nobody wants to sit next to me. I was rejected by a hypergamic girl a few years ago, even I wrote a poem for her but she rejected me. 2 months after that she was in happy relationship with 6ft chad with square 10/10 face. I hate my body and I have just started smoking because I want to get away from this shit as fast as it's possible.
Let's move on to the topic's subject. In my opinion being intelligent as an incel makes pain stronger. I notice it every day. I learn well, I got a scholarship twice for great results in education. Every time when I got a good mark which satisfies me or when I can use my knowledge in practise I feel a bit sad. Especially I'm keen on on chemistry, nobody in my class could compete with me. Every time when I think about my achievements I got depression because I know that it won't make my situation better and it won't cause that I will have a girlfriend, wife, my own family, children etc. I think because of that I won't get to medicine university. It's very hard for me when every day on the school corridor I see young people kissing, hugging etc. All in all the worst in that is the awareness that I will never experience that feelings because I was born in a shit body which is a jail for my brain, which is more than average. Because of being intelligent I know straight what I want from life, I don't expect wild sex but only a relationship with a girl which may make ma happy. But it doesn't matter and my intelligence too, there is nothing to say if you are 5'6 in manlet. I can only say: it's over.
Fucking Hell. Dying alone with no validation or encouragement from anyone IRL ever while having never experienced physical intimacy is utterly horrible. Not to mention the regular humiliations in academia and workplace as a result of being ugly.
@TinyManlet5'6 I genuinely feel you :feelsbadman:

True and blackpilled.
I'm too stupid to desire the rope, I'm just smart enough to understand the blackpill.

Welcome fellow EEcel.

doctor school is an extremely elitist environment. if you get mogged in school this hard you will be mogged to death in university.

I suggest you study molecular biology or biochemistry instead. there are no annoying patients in research.

but be aware that all of these courses have large percentages of foids.

Having intelligence as an incel is almost like getting several puzzle pieces and being denied the rest, even so my intelligence has served me well in the past and it’s better to have and not need than to need and not have

It must be hell as an EEcel. You live in a poor, corrupt country where you need family connections to get a good job. Slavwhores only want the top 20% Ivanchads or rich foreigners.

welcome to the forum man, i know exactly what ur going through wish i found out about this site earlier, nice avi btw as well

Where in Eastern Europe do you live OP ?

At least you’ve found a place.

welcome brother also I think doing good in school would be a positive thing or at least better than trying and failing you just need to find some copes

Let's move on to the topic's subject. In my opinion being intelligent as an incel makes pain stronger. I notice it every day. I learn well, I got a scholarship twice for great results in education. Every time when I got a good mark which satisfies me or when I can use my knowledge in practise I feel a bit sad. Especially I'm keen on on chemistry, nobody in my class could compete with me. Every time when I think about my achievements I got depression because I know that it won't make my situation better and it won't cause that I will have a girlfriend, wife, my own family, children etc. I think because of the depression I won't get to medicine university. It's very hard for me when every day on the school corridor I see young people kissing, hugging etc. All in all the worst in that is the awareness that I will never experience that feelings because I was born in a shit body which is a jail for my brain, which is more than average. Because of being intelligent I know straight what I want from life, I don't expect wild sex but only a relationship with a girl which may make ma happy. But it doesn't matter and my intelligence too, there is nothing to say if you are 5'6 in manlet. I can only say: it's over.
are you balding? if you have full hair you can try pretty boy game

My recommendation is to wear special shoes/lifts that will make you 2-3 inches taller. Even if you're not gonna get laid with lifts, it will boost your self-esteem. Also, try not to do any self-destructive copes like smoking. I know it's hard to not drink/smoke, but experiement and try to find a better cope.

You might wanna consider leg lengthing surgery for you height, even though it's really risky.

don't worry, you'll be a good beta buxx after med school

I’m a low IQ retard and it doesn’t help..

Become a dervish and move to Cambodia. 5ft6 is brutal. I'm 5ft7 so I know that suicide is the only cure... You might want to research the exit bag...

Self-consciousness is the worst thing.

I am taking antidepressants, have little time, I have not yet seen all the effects I hope you help me a little.

Healthcare fields are not for incels as they require interaction with others and take a long time in school I was blue pilled and chose this field now I made a big mistake

My recommendation is to wear special shoes/lifts that will make you 2-3 inches taller. Even if you're not gonna get laid with lifts, it will boost your self-esteem. Also, try not to do any self-destructive copes like smoking. I know it's hard to not drink/smoke, but experiement and try to find a better cope.

You might wanna consider leg lengthing surgery for you height, even though it's really risky.
And you will broke the legs in a long run

I don't think incels as a group is more intelligent than any others. Actually if science is to be believed facial attractiveness and IQ are correlated. Incels just have had to face reality. Anyone could potentially do it if the situation forced them to.

Welcome. So many users have Elliot avis it gets confusing tbh.

Welcome, it seems like you found a place to settle friend!