Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Being insanely low bodyfat is the most effective looksmax for males

Zyros

Zyros

Banned
-
But society acts like women are the ones hurt by bodyfat standards just LOL.

Woman puts on 5 kg of weight. Almost no loss in attractiveness.

Man puts on 3 kg of weight, can mean night and day because of how super lean face and angularity is so important and crucial for males.

Makes me rage so much.

Truth. My face fat changes throughout the day. One minute, yes, minute, I am somewhat noticeable but then, I don't exist because of how my face puffs up or doesn't.

Every bit of decrease in body fat is a big difference.

That's because you are low T and lack strong bone development. Chad doesn't give a fuck because his fat is distributed different thanks to higher T

Difference between even 12-9% bf can be HUGE.This is why I can't take fatcels seriously.If you aren't single digit bodyfat you've never seen how you really look.

My plan is to get to 10% bodyfat by summer. I was already getting hollow cheeks at 17%. Pray for me guys.

Not always if you have a big nose and somewhat weak jaw then you deffintly dont want tos lose bodyfat.
Like me if you do so youre nose only gets bigger and bigger

Define insanley low.
under 5%?
Good luck keeping that for more then a day.
Somewhere between 5-10%?
That's attainable and I wager looks good on most people.
But it's hartd to achieve if you don't start young and keeping it requires quite a lot of dedication.

Bunch of bullshit. Stop making this shit up Zyros.

low body fat just makes you feel like shit all day and depletes your testosterone. Bear mode is where it's at
RsRmm0R.jpg

you just have very weak bones
chad has your angularity at 20%

Stop with your dumbass shitposting and gtfo.

Low bodyfat looks terrible if you have shit facial bones

Having a low body fat % won't rearrange the cartilage in my nose to a more desirable form.

I have low T so I always have a nice fat gut no matter if I weight 150 lbs or 120 lbs. Just LOL @ genetics.

blackpilledhero said:
you just have very weak bones
chad has your angularity at 20%

Not necessarily. Some people are just predisposed to storing fat on the face while others are not.

Absolutely. My face looked so much better before I started bulking. I used to think you were a dumbass for not bulking but after becoming a bloatcel I realized you had the right idea all along.

FUCKING THIS. It’s unbelievable how society blatantly lies about this shit.

A woman can get away with being at least 20% fatter than a man and still be considered hot. If a man is anything above 10% bf he’s not chad.

lol @ the copers how deny low body fat theory

being low bodyfat will make almost anyone with an average face look much better than most guys around due to having hollow cheeks and increased facial angularity/sharpness

JUST FUCKING LOL if you think you can attract a single straight female with your estrogenic puffy cheeks

Do you think it is unlimitedly recommendable for any type even if your facial bone structure is shit? I have already low body fat but I can't see how lowering it even more improve my facial flaws.

Pouuop said:
lol @ the copers how deny low body fat theory

being low bodyfat will make almost anyone with an average face look much better than most guys around due to having hollow cheeks and increased facial angularity/sharpness

JUST FUCKING LOL if you think you can attract a single straight female with your estrogenic puffy cheeks

Fearing exactly this tbh.

A lot of shit women do and how society treats them makes a lot of sense if you think of them as overgrown teenagers. Most women don't develop mentally past the teenage years.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back