Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel being ingored in vrchat

idk125

idk125

Paragon
★★★★★
so when i was 16 i used to play this game then stopped for 2 years then i came back and oh my god i still get ingored by everyone on that game for no reason whatsover so i am sick on getting ingored everyday of my life i dont know what to do with my existence. the problem is i am afraid to taIk to people online so it leaves me in a long period of isolation and lonliness for the rest of my life due to the trauma i been through for the rest of my life. what do u guys think do u also get ingored when playing videogames.

Rich parentscel trait: you have a vr

I stopped using VRchat after I got yelled at by some psychopathic normie

fucking same lol

My brotha goes on vrchats too (If you read my desc know that he mogs me but I mean... he's still teehee) and gets ignored.

I left that vrchat shit LONG ago, he's clever he plays songs and stuff on it annoying them, I'm not going back...

Bro they literally kept muting me or silencing me or talking over me same like at home, fucking bastards, I wish I came from a good family.

I’m invisible irl and online whenever there’s vc. Online I get ignored, talked over, bullied or made fun of because I’m a voicecel. I don’t know why god cursed me in such a horrible way but my voice didn’t get much deeper like it’s supposed to. One time I went to a discord vc and just said something normal, and a girl in it went “you sound like a 12 year old”, or people say I sound like a nerd, a bitch, a faggot, all of the above. So that’s why I get ignored.

go er and see can they ignore you anymore

if the fags/trannies who play that "game" ignore you that just means you're not a freak like them

Probably a voicecel. Use a microphone or software to make your voice deeper online. You'll get more respect.

fucking same lol

My brotha goes on vrchats too (If you read my desc know that he mogs me but I mean... he's still teehee) and gets ignored.

I left that vrchat shit LONG ago, he's clever he plays songs and stuff on it annoying them, I'm not going back...

Bro they literally kept muting me or silencing me or talking over me same like at home, fucking bastards, I wish I came from a good family.
Yeah man it's sad I used to blast music and annoy them for annoying me

The only multiplayer games I've played are Burnout Paradise and the Attack on Titan Fenglee game. Good times. You couldn't force me to actually talk to people online though.
Yeah most people are assholes online

if the fags/trannies who play that "game" ignore you that just means you're not a freak like them
Yeah I am not a degenerate like them

I’m invisible irl and online whenever there’s vc. Online I get ignored, talked over, bullied or made fun of because I’m a voicecel. I don’t know why god cursed me in such a horrible way but my voice didn’t get much deeper like it’s supposed to. One time I went to a discord vc and just said something normal, and a girl in it went “you sound like a 12 year old”, or people say I sound like a nerd, a bitch, a faggot, all of the above. So that’s why I get ignored.
Brutal that's why I never use my voice

Probably a voicecel. Use a microphone or software to make your voice deeper online. You'll get more respect.
You have any suggestions for free? I've tried searcher and they're all paid and the other ones are offline lowkey horrible.

You have any suggestions for free? I've tried searcher and they're all paid and the other ones are offline lowkey horrible.
I've looked into it and the options aren't very good. All the voice changers to make your voice deeper are dogshit, they sound muffled and inhuman. I had my eye on one that seemed promising because it used AI and it actually sounded good, but I think it's some shitty startup that probably won't release it for a number of years, and it'll probably be super expensive

I only play it with other people I know online so I go in and start hurling misogynistic and racist remarks at everyone so there is no way to be ignored
Someone should make an incel club on there

I only play it with other people I know online so I go in and start hurling misogynistic and racist remarks at everyone so there is no way to be ignored
Someone should make an incel club on there
Yeah agree then we can insult everyone especially foids