Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Being Indian is a death sentence

S

Subhumanindian__

Self-banned
-
Pathetic, worthless cowardly race. Literally the father of this pathetic country himself is a bald Manlet Truecel named Gandhi. I will definitely support China against India.

chinks vs curries

Unless you're aryan but that us like 0.0001 percent of indians

Chinks:
>Developer the second most powerful army
>Boastful history
>move to other countries and takes them over
>slaughtered worthless pajeet soldiers in 1962
Curries:
>pathetic joke army which lost every war it’s fought
>history of defeats and losses
>moved to other countries and is wage slave
>smell like shit
>shit on the streets
>weaker than women
>look like gorillas and monkeys

Last edited:
@Subhumanindian__

No, many chadpreets can look good.

@Subhumanindian__

No, many chadpreets can look good.
Chadpreet doesn’t exist. Chadpreet is just a hairy monkey Indian and only 1 in a billion of pathetic Indians.

Maybe China can raise indias development. Fuck india.

Honestly though I agree with you the inceldian curries should be exterminated.

brutal thread. even more self hating and racepilled curry than @wereq impressive

Oneitis is 5'9 jain mogger stacy

they should have included "Most self hating" as a title in the incel awards jfl, there's so much competition for it
Nominees would be
@wereq
@SlayerSlayer
@Subhumanindian__
@Transcended Trucel
@Lv99_BixNood
@DespressedCurryCel1
@Tryna Ascend
Add more if you can

Stop insulting curries man they are humans just like me and you kys op

Litteraly the nicest people towards me are curries
I am a subhuman curry. I hate them for existing. I’d be literally waaay happier as a rice, who can become K pop prettyboys or Chang’s, or BBC black, or a Hispanic whose women exclusively date their own race, or a white whose desired by everyone

Not to mention, there’s NOTHING to be proud of as a curry. We have accomplished absolutely nothing after a span of 70 years.

even more self hating and racepilled curry than @
wereq
@wereq
tbh

It's east against the west

I had some indian curry for lunch a few days ago. Didn't have to use any silverware, just used the naan as a shovel to scoop up the curry & chicken.

I am a subhuman curry. I hate them for existing. I’d be literally waaay happier as a rice, who can become K pop prettyboys or Chang’s, or BBC black, or a Hispanic whose women exclusively date their own race, or a white whose desired by everyone

Not to mention, there’s NOTHING to be proud of as a curry. We have accomplished absolutely nothing after a span of 70 years.
another thing I find annoying especially as muzzie curry is my family has 0 fucking records of my ancestors. These dumb fucks have no records of anything. FUCKING shitskins couldn't keep a basic ancestry book of what each ancestor worked as and did.

another thing I find annoying especially as muzzie curry is my family has 0 fucking records of my ancestors. These dumb fucks have no records of anything. FUCKING shitskins couldn't keep a basic ancestry book of what each ancestor worked as and did.
Convert back to Hinduism

Same we need curries to self terminate or impregnate other races to upgrade their race

Same we need curries to self terminate or impregnate other races to upgrade their race
No, we just need curries to die down. Best way is to move to the west where ALL curries will die as incels.

No, we just need curries to die down. Best way is to move to the west where ALL curries will die as incels.
I’d say put sterilizing agents in curry rivers and water supplies. No one will die and the curry population will go down massively.

Truecel trait: You get brutally mogged by other curries.

Indians are useless

True, Indians are only one step above abos.

Pathetic, worthless cowardly race. Literally the father of this pathetic country himself is a bald Manlet Truecel named Gandhi. I will definitely support China against India.
And you are Indian yourself saying this? No other group will clap for you for wanting your race to fail.

Fucking self hating cuck

they should have included "Most self hating" as a title in the incel awards jfl, there's so much competition for it
And it should be only Asians on that list. The amount of self hate I’ve seen from that demographic is disgusting. Fuck sakes you can’t change your race just deal with that shit.

Imagine if India was owned by UK still.

Curries can't form a functional country.

Based India hater @RREEEEEEEEE