Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel being incel sucks but having a low iq AND being incel really blows

Low IQ and low T is a bad thing to be. But I think most "low-IQcels" aren't neccesarily stupid. Just unmotivated. Which is understandable, society has little to offer these days....

I wish i had a useful talent

Low IQ and low T is a bad thing to be. But I think most "low-IQcels" aren't neccesarily stupid. Just unmotivated. Which is understandable, society has little to offer these days....

I really want to be good at programming and get a job but too low iq to do it. I look at the code and my mind goes blank.

I give up pretty fast too. Never finished a single thing in my life. Still don't have a university degree.

I wish i had a useful talent

I feel ya.

I really want to be good at programming and get a job but too low iq to do it. I look at the code and my mind goes blank.

I give up pretty fast too. Never finished a single thing in my life. Still don't have a university degree.

I feel ya.

I get it, coding is a dull reality and it's common for programmers to suffer from "burnout." It's dreary actually. Which is why that most TLI/CLI/text editors have pretty colors so you won't snap your own neck from sensory deprivation.

At least you can cope by don’t knowing how fucked you really are.

I think low IQ is just a side effect from truceldom

I often feel low iq, although i do know that i'm actually average. I just don't have any redeeming qualities nor talents.

Tell about it man.

Really brutal. I wish i was smart and good looking