Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Being incel makes you a keyboard worrior

DREAMEROFGREATNESS

DREAMEROFGREATNESS

Officer
★★
I remember arguing with strangers online literally in the comment section of a facebook photo/video or youtube video over anything and literally used to write a huge paragraph over literally anything which my facebook friends can read. My cousin told it to me and she said she was wondering how can my brother (cousin brother) be so lifeless. Cringy I know but what do you expect when someone has literally nothing to do.

I use to like to argue online but i'm beyond tired of it now

I use to like to argue online but i'm beyond tired of it now
Same; In most cases it's pointless and doesn't change anyone's views or lead to any conclusions/solutions.

Good observation. I was keyboard warrior too, especialy wrtiimg about politics and shit..
Noome will change their mind over internet discussion anyway, theres no point.

Last edited:
Back when I was in my mid-ish teens I used to get in YouTube comment wars, I'd write some mean shit like a low impulse kid would and if I had the wisdom I have now I would have made a throwaway account.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back