Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Being incel is like eating 500 calories a day

R

Ropemaxx

Self-banned
-
No matter what you do, no matter where you go, no matter how much you improve other areas of your life.

Something will always feel missing. The existential crisis and agony is forever sharp and present.
Dont overcomplicate why your miserable and hate life. It always comes back to being incel. The only mission of our species is to have sex. Some poor third world starving kids managed to do it, but not you.

Whenever sex havers talk about how sex isn’t even all that good it just feels like this to me:

I’m a guy in a wheel chair who can’t walk and someone goes up to me and is like bro don’t worry you aren’t missing out bro walking isnt even that fun I barely enjoy it bro dont whine about being crippled man walking is SO overrated

The african kids only exist to be used as a logically fallacious argument against sexually impoverished men in developed countries

The african kids only exist to be used as a logically fallacious argument against sexually impoverished men in developed countries
Or whenever I say my mom I am tired of eggplants in dinner

Whenever sex havers talk about how sex isn’t even all that good it just feels like this to me:

I’m a guy in a wheel chair who can’t walk and someone goes up to me and is like bro don’t worry you aren’t missing out bro walking isnt even that fun I barely enjoy it bro dont whine about being crippled man walking is SO overrated
High IQ observation
lol.
Its about time the world actually see incels as victims. Cus we fucking are