Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Being Incel is an Economic Death Sentence

Phaoni

Phaoni

Officer
I work in a beer warehouse. We lift beer cases on pallets and send them to delivery trucks.

I checked employee performance yesterday when leaving work. Every incel on the team scored lower than their attractive counterparts. These attractive coworkers have no difficulty finding matches and dates on Tinder. I found out after eavesdropping in a conversation between two of them.

I have a performance of 135 cases per hour. Another facially unattractive and very skinny white guy lifts 130. A Moroccan guy with us lifts 140. Every dating-marketable man on the team lifts at least 155 cases. This correlates with my theory that sex contributes to your ability to work better in society.

In terms of taking your full bite into life, inceldom is a downhill slide.

Sex is a basic requirement to live.

Everyone is entitled to regular sex.

How big was the sample size? :soy:

Yep at the end of the day it comes down to genetics. They will decide your lot in life more often than not. Incels just can't win.

I work in a beer warehouse.
Found your problem, bruv- manual labour is for normie retards. STEM is subhuman central and I'd say that there's even a state of reverse halo effect.

I would hate working around low IQ normies.