Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Being incel is a choice

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
We all chose to be this way.

Before I was born I was greeted with this message
Doom-2016-ultra-nightmare-desc.jpg

I ended up picking Nightmare and was born a hideous autistic sand nigger.

It's a good thing I didn't pick Ultra Nightmare, then I would have ended up being born a Zabbaleen.

Maybe we really have chosen nightmare difficulty before spawning

IT users have double-digit IQ.
"They're trying to double down on the narrative the they CAN'T CHOOSE to be INVOLUNTARY celibate."

Tired of bluepillers

If inceldom is a choice then it isn’t involuntary

volcel is a choice but incel isn’t

I wish IT users would spew their bullshit IRL as well so I could identify them and beat them up.

I wish IT users would spew their bullshit IRL as well so I could identify them and beat them up.
Too bad most of them never leave their basements

IT's are probably as happy as pigs in mud with a 0/10, 300lbs landwhale that stinks and dyes its hair purple.

I want a looksmatch/weightmatch and don't think its unreasonable to want that.

Didn’t choose to be around 5’10 and fight off mad acne scars and blackheads that stunned my social comfortably to the point I avoid eye contact 70% of the time. We ain’t a eco chamber they just don’t speak to us. Those “femcels” are the real eco-chamber people.

It's funny how soys always say that being a faggot or a trannie is not a choice but apparently being incel is jfl

IT users have double-digit IQ.
"They're trying to double down on the narrative the they CAN'T CHOOSE to be INVOLUNTARY celibate."
they’re not even low IQ to be honest. Just sheltered brainwashed upper middle class drones

I chose to go bald it wasn’t my genetics

Nightmare mode would be too easy

Yeah I remember that time I chose to be 5"7, stupid me, I bet I would have an interesting 6"5 personality if only I took a few more showers smh.

But it's a state of being. Prove us wrong. Prove all studies about this subject are wrong. Come on, do it. Saying that is not just because you don't like it does not count. Do it, you faggot, prove us wrong without straw-manning and anecdotes.

Last edited:
I probably chose life on ultra nightmare by accident, I better get huge exp reward even if I rope tbh

I probably chose life on ultra nightmare by accident, I better get huge exp reward even if I rope tbh
You can choose to play again!
r4SagIl.jpg

But it's a state of being. Prove us wrong. Prove all studies about this subject are wrong. Come on, do it. Saying that is not just because you don't like it does not count. Do it, you faggot, prove us wrong without straw-manning and anecdotes.
I think on some level they're aware of the truth but would rather lie to themselves. It's just a sore spot due to the fact many of them are admittedly isolated virgins but at the same time, it goes against almost everything they've been led to believe.

It's funny how soys always say that being a faggot or a trannie is not a choice but apparently being incel is jfl
i love how they pick and choose which is a real thing/ biologically true even tho there is no evidence to support transexuality at all. Its a mental illness

I chose to have a girl say "you're hot" to me, only to laugh with her friends and say "just kidding you're ugly as fuck".