Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Being incel in a third world curryland

Blackpill Monk

Blackpill Monk

Only trucel on Fakecels.is
Being incel in a curryland is worst of the worse. I live in a one of the poorest region of the curryland.And this place full of thugchads, normies and degenerate whores foids.All the people here are low IQ retards. Also here, there is no help towards mental health. As in first world countries concerned of mental health recognize by people but here nobody don't give a fuck about it, nobody knows about it. As my parents only concerned about chronic disease but they don't care about the mental health issues.

The most here are incels in denial, or are incels but they don't know about it. The situation here is worst than any sub Saharan countries, which makes me a depressed that why I born in these retard shithole place

Incels in first world is more better than in third world country

Hard to live long like this. :fuk::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

Why are you blackpilled? Don’t you have more pressing issues to deal with? Like finding a toilet to shit in

How do u have internet there?

in first world countries concerned of mental health recognize by people
Nobody cares about mental health of incels, or men in general. All this mental health nonsense is for foids only

Why are you blackpilled? Don’t you have more pressing issues to deal with? Like finding a toilet to shit in
Bro I am defeated in every aspect

get a job op. it's better being an incel with money, than an incel with no money:feelsthink:

Most men today are incels in denial or don't even know what that is

Being incel in a curryland is worst of the worse. I live in a one of the poorest region of the curryland.And this place full of thugchads, normies and degenerate whores foids.All the people here are low IQ retards. Also here, there is no help towards mental health. As in first world countries concerned of mental health recognize by people but here nobody don't give a fuck about it, nobody knows about it. As my parents only concerned about chronic disease but they don't care about the mental health issues.

The most here are incels in denial, or are incels but they don't know about it. The situation here is worst than any sub Saharan countries, which makes me a depressed that why I born in these retard shithole place

Incels in first world is more better than in third world country
Bihar?

Bro not having proper sanitation is a reason to be blackpilled! Blackpill covers every aspect of human behavior and sociobiology, not just dating.

Bro not having proper sanitation is a reason to be blackpilled! Blackpill covers every aspect of human behavior and sociobiology, not just dating.
Yes exactly

Based tbh. Low iq people like that are insufferable.

Aren't there a lot of curries working in high skilled STEM fields?
They are just wagecuck slaves with no critical intellectual thinking

Aren't there a lot of curries working in high skilled STEM fields? :dafuckfeels:
Most of them have very low iq levels. They are retards but broke and with degrees. They are brainless parasites that just want money. A few of them are very high iq but most of them are retards.

Most of them have very low iq levels. They are retards but broke and with degrees. They are brainless parasites that just want money. A few of them are very high iq but most of them are retards.
They are the biggest retards. They don't have any scientific aptitude and thinking. They are programmed for only money

Sounds pretty harsh.. Why are so many curries self hating? :dafuckfeels:
Low iq curries always will sabotage the shit out of other curries and see high iq curries as a threat. They see everything as a zero sum competition because they only have the ability to push down others instead of pulling themselves up. They will be super nice to other races because their skin is fairer and whiter and then turn around and treat curries like shit. I fucking hate most curries and avoid them as much as possible. They're so mentally fucked. If some white guy becomes successful they'll be all happy and shit because he is white and deserves it. But if a curry experience any tiny success in life they go batshit insane because 'it should have been me not him'. Holy fuck.

The worst part is that every other race already hate curries. White people see curries as filthy immigrants. Asians see curries as dark skinned ugly. Black people and Mexicans see curries as foreigners who don't belong. The government sees curries as criminals and always gives them 1000x harsher punishments for being ethnic. And foids see curries as low smv ethnic. Like jfl. At least these other races usually have some sort of positivity towards people of the same race. Curries just push each other down.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back