Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Being incel and trying to date a coworker

FuckExistence

FuckExistence

Redeem or Rot
★★★★
Of course the bitch rejects me for a Tyrone that also works at my job. I have to see this bitch damn near everyday while being reminded of my additional failure with women. No wonder trying to date a coworker is considered a bad idea. Sad part about it is she doesn't have social media and comes across as an introverted conservative. Sounds like a perfect fit for me but we all know if you're not above ANY type of whore's standards you're less than dirt to them. She's not even that attractive.

U think thats bad、 my coworker foids
Lip kissed tyrone right in front of me

BBC always wins. It’s over.

Denying BBC law is like denying gravity at this point.

Of course the bitch rejects me for a Tyrone that also works at my job. I have to see this bitch damn near everyday while being reminded of my additional failure with women. No wonder trying to date a coworker is considered a bad idea. Sad part about it is she doesn't have social media and comes across as an introverted conservative.

Is she white?

>u ask her out

“She’s not even that attractive...”

cope.

Last edited:
thinking introverted girls dont also want chad :feelskek:

I see no lies here
They all do whore things at some point. Probably usually full on whores. They are all manipulative and evil with no exceptions I can think of.

I don't get it. Blacks are the only group who gets the ugly pass. I have seen 5'7 black manlets who gymcelled get white chicks. And I am talking ugly real ugly. The stereotypical big lips, big nosebi, terrible eye area. He didn't even that much of a forward growth as many blacks does. Plus a manlet.
Only thing he had was a gymcelled body.
And here I am with 6-7/10 normie faced curry.
Most of the time people mistake me for middle eastern. Which is the closest group to whites. But curries and middle eastern seems to be the most effected by inceldom despite being close relatives of whites. While blacks who can't be further from whites enjoy the most exemptions of being ugly in SMP.
Then how come you're here ? Are you sure you've done everything at your disposal ?

I don't get it. Blacks are the only group who gets the ugly pass. I have seen 5'7 black manlets who gymcelled get white chicks. And I am talking ugly real ugly. The stereotypical big lips, big nosebi, terrible eye area. He didn't even that much of a forward growth as many blacks does. Plus a manlet.
Only thing he had was a gymcelled body.
And here I am with 6-7/10 normie faced curry.
Most of the time people mistake me for middle eastern. Which is the closest group to whites. But curries and middle eastern seems to be the most effected by inceldom despite being close relatives of whites. While blacks who can't be further from whites enjoy the most exemptions of being ugly in SMP.
Then how come you're here ? Are you sure you've done everything at your disposal ?
It's ass but unfortunately there's incels in every race. As far as doing everything at my disposal: I'm still currently working on that but as a 21 year old virgin it's still pretty shit so far.

Never interact with coworker foids. Basic MGTOW wisdom.

It's ass but unfortunately there's incels in every race. As far as doing everything at my disposal: I'm still currently working on that but as a 21 year old virgin it's still pretty shit so far.
21 year old virgin as well. Try thugmaxxing and you might just get some Shaniqua to help you ascend.

Approaching a foid at work is now harassment if you're a non-chad

You my friend are a fakecel if you thought that you had any chance with her

Don't shit where you eat :feelsthink:

Go NEET and you wont have to deal with coworker foids. Wageslaving is bad enough on it's own but having to see the coworker foids every day that you cant have is torture.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back