Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Being in public as a 1/10

B

BetaJake

Banned
-
Btw for those of you to lazy to read all of this, you only need to read the 1st and last 2 paragraphs of this and you'll get the idea.

These are all the things that I've experienced from leaving my house this week:

I was walking down a street and there was a couple ahead of me (40/50yrs old) and the foid pointed at me to his partner and whispered something to him and they both just stared at me until I walked past them.

A young teen made his friend laugh by coming up to me and doing this retarded dance next to me when I was peacefully walking home. What's annoying about this is that he would never be brave enough to do this to someone twice his age and height if it wasn't for my beta face. However it could've just been that I wasn't standing up straight enough and didn't show enough confidence :soy::soy: :soy: :soy::soy:

Sitting near some normies on a computer in college and one of them says "that kids probably a virgin XD"

A mother and two young foids (7-10yrs old) were ahead of me on the street and one of them said to the other "look at his {embarrassing facial feature that I don't want to share online}" and they both grinned

Innocently walking through this seating area in my college to get to a computer and I heard a group of foids (some of them know who I am from classes we're in together) mention my name and say something about me then start laughing.

I caught 1 cunty chadlite take a pic of me in a lesson and he either showed it to his friends or sent it to a group chat cuz they all started laughing at me. To high inhib tho so I pretended not to notice :(

Two foid teachers in my school were standing at the top of some stairs and I was at the bottom so they probs thought I was too far away to hear but they said: "look at that boy" "which one?" "that one"

The last 3 all happened today and that's not to mention the condescending smirks and looks of disgust I get. As well as the things I possibly didn't notice.

I must've been a foid or member of IT in my past life to deserve this. Seriously though WHAT THE FUCK? Im not allowed to fucking be outside without some cunt making fun of me? Because of my face, not only can't I have sex, get a gf, get the job I would want if I looked normal, have people be nice to me, I can't even fucking take a single step out of my house without coming home feeling sad and drained of so much energy I have spend 90% of my time in bed to recover.

I've had experiences 10x worse than this but I've never had so much of this stuff happen to me in such a small period of time. The week isn't even over yet. Usually people make fun of me on the street once or twice a week on average, it's never been this bad. And there's nothing I can do to stop this :( (apart from craft a diamond sword in Minecraft)

You arent 1/10, stop lying.

Are you deformed to the point of where you have difficulties performing regular basic tasks? Fuck, then its truly 1/10 over.

I am glad at least I can eat. Being deformed sounds like a curse from God, it's like you were truly intentionally picked to suffer a life 99.9% of people don't. People will pretend to love you just for the sake of some Instagram likes and virtue signal.

i commiserate with your plight. it is indeed over for us

That's so fucked up, I can relate with some of it. Always sat alone, people would joke I'd be a school shooter whenever I entered the room.

*Exaggerating
When I look at my face I see myself as a 3max, but I feel I get treated like a 1 anyway
If you arent deformed you are minimum 2.5/10
if its 1/10 as in for every 9 other people u will be the ugliest then he easily could be.
Bad example. If there are 9 males who are 5-7/10 and you are 4 then does it mean you are 1/10? Ofc no. Also you wont be meeting too much ugly people outside since most of them are aware of their looks and sit all Day long at home or job.

Are you deformed to the point of where you have difficulties performing regular basic tasks? Fuck, then its truly 1/10 over.
Every little thing about my face is fucked but to a huge extent. I don't have a disease or anything but there is one thing about my face that I've only seen 1 other person in my entire life (irl) also have but not as bad as I do. If u really wanna know what it is or u think I'm larping I'll pm u what it is. I just don't want it public cuz Im paranoid people ik irl will find my account and make fun of me

Going out is suicide

I can't even fucking take a single step out of my house without coming home feeling sad and drained of so much energy I have spend 90% of my time in bed to recover.

I've had experiences 10x worse than this but I've never had so much of this stuff happen to me in such a small period of time. The week isn't even over yet. Usually people make fun of me on the street once or twice a week on average, it's never been this bad. And there's nothing I can do to stop this :( (apart from craft a diamond sword in Minecraft)

5C8421AD E4F2 4868 98C9 941EE9861DB0

I know how you feel bro.
 20191024 233722

Most here don't it seems:feelswhat:
All these young low tier normies are annoying

Of course theyre these users also

20191024 000151

That's so fucked up, I can relate with some of it. Always sat alone, people would joke I'd be a school shooter whenever I entered the room.
It's so uncommon for people to be in this situation aswell. People apart from us are unable to comprehend this. One time in school I beat someone up (this has only happened once I'm not a violent person, it was just 3 lil punches or something) who was repeatedly making fun of my appearance and when a teacher was asking me why I did it she looked confused and even said that I probably have anger issues...

Can you wear a hat with the brim pulled low to hide your face? Big sunglasses?

It's so uncommon for people to be in this situation aswell. People apart from us are unable to comprehend this. One time in school I beat someone up (this has only happened once I'm not a violent person, it was just 3 lil punches or something) who was repeatedly making fun of my appearance and when a teacher was asking me why I did it she looked confused and even said that I probably have anger issues...
Normies never get it

absolutely BRUTAL how are you still alive. Do you want to borrow a rope

Have you tried showering?

You should have punched the shit out of the people mocking you ngl

You should have punched the shit out of the people mocking you ngl
Everytime someone mocks me I always promise myself I'll do it to the next person who does it. And then I get mocked again and pussy out. What's more annoying tho is that everyone mocks me indirectly. If someone did it deliberately right in my face I'd 100% punch them in Minecraft.

Only one thing left to considER..