Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Being in a relationship in my dreams

joergenson

joergenson

Banned
-
I had dreams before in which I had a relationship. This girl I couldn't make out her face but we were under a big tree and she leaned in to kiss me. And I had never felt that much excitement and at that moment I woke up to another wagecuck day.

In another dream another foid was on my bed, laying around. And I leaned in and sat next to her she turned around and I woke up.

In another dream I was at my school back in high school again and this girl I had a crush turned back and leaned into me. And I was feeling so excited then I woke up. To another wage cuck day.

In one of my dreams, me and my gf went into a bar. She was fan of heavy metal and had curly hair. She was full of life. Then I woke up to another wagecuck day

My dream relationship is impregnating my blonde higher up who wears sandals at work on her office desk and never talk to her again

In one of my dreams, me and my gf went into a bar. She was fan of heavy metal and had curly hair. She was full of life. Then I woke up to another wagecuck day
I'll make the wagecuck masters pay one day

I had dreams before in which I had a relationship. This girl I couldn't make out her face but we were under a big tree and she leaned in to kiss me. And I had never felt that much excitement and at that moment I woke up to another wagecuck day.
Brutal, thats all I would really want out of life is to sit under a nice big tree and kiss cute virgin gf, I dont really care about friends money career or anything else but I was born missing multiple inches of bone so females fuck chad and dont want to kiss me

Brutal, thats all I would really want out of life is to sit under a nice big tree and kiss cute virgin gf, I dont really care about friends money career or anything else but I was born missing multiple inches of bone so females fuck chad and dont want to kiss me
it'll nevER happen

it'll nevER happen
Nope, and you need to have a job and friends and a hobby and stuff to get and keep a foid otherwise you just look weird or she gets bored of being around you 24/7 but all I would want to do is be around my girlfriend 24/7 if I had one, I really couldnt give a single shit about anything else in life nothing fulfils me lol

In another dream another foid was on my bed, laying around. And I leaned in and sat next to her she turned around and I woke up.

In another dream I was at my school back in high school again and this girl I had a crush turned back and leaned into me. And I was feeling so excited then I woke up. To another wage cuck day.
They say dreams are a gateway portal to another dimension. Perhaps you are chad in a parallel universe?