Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Being ignored for being a man

B

Betagentleman

Greycel
This is an experience of mine in which I was ignored and shunned for being male.

It was two years ago when I was about to get on the bus and there was this new bus driver who had a policy of ”ladies first” he told me and every other guy that was about to board the bus in an amusing intimidating way “step aside sir ladies first” and he did that every time a female got on the bus. He thought it was funny. However it made me so angry and hurt that here was a man standing up for females who were the actual ones to be let in last. It filled me with rage and resentment and hatred of female privilege. I was very envious of this form of privilege women get just for existing. I was humiliated in front of everyone while this Chad bus driver looking cocky and arrogant only cared about the femoids and did not even consider beta males like myself to have any value while a female bus driver would care for her own gender. This is also another example of how men especially the Chads don’t care about or help other men and only care about the undeserving horrible females of this planet. I was hurt and in pain for the rest of the day while that Chad bus driver and those females got on with their lives leaving me in loneliness and rejection.

Should have taken his seat and driven the bus to the nearest emergency room.

Also, you sound like an IT LARPer.

Where are you from? Are the bus drivers really that cucked over there?

JFL @ the cuck bus driver thinking a foid is interested in some crusty ass bus driver.

just ladiesfirstmaxx bro.

cry me a river

Should have reported him.

Where are you from? Are the bus drivers really that cucked over there?
I am from the United States and some of them are though they are in a minority

That would have been the most appropriate action to take against him.

OP's posts: 5
full