Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Being ignored/blanked when you try

Alone75

Alone75

Legend
★★★★
I decided to send some messages asking how people are who have been in my life at a previous job and whatnot. Just "Hi [insert name] how's things?"
But I've been ignored by everyone, just a "f off I don't want to talk to you" would be something.

But it's like I don't even exist, or deserve to be acknowledged. I'm so sick of being so isolated and ostracised, when my mum dies I'll have no reason not to end things.:feelsrope: I'm already making plans.

Next time on your last day of work shit on their desk so you'll leave a strong impression.

Next time on your last day of work shit on their desk so you'll leave a strong impression.

Maybe I will if I get another job, but I think I'll just walk out quietly if things don't work out.

those same faggots would then say ''teeheee why don't you talk at all sweaty? you should talk more'' and then they outright ignore you or belittle anything you have to say.

To them you're not worth even responding to.
To them you are insignificant.
To them you are worthless.
To them you could die tomorrow and they wouldn't have a care in the world though some would larp like they did,

I hope somehow things get better for you or you get lucky and find someone who cares about you.

:yes:
Nobody will care now, it's okay though, I'm used to things being this way.

Yes. This is the very reason why I started covering myself with hoodies after leaving group therapy. I did not want to be judged by the people I met there in the regular hospital setting.

I am sorry :cryfeels:

And I'm also sorry that none of these people find you the mirror through which to recognize and esteem their asshole full of poop.

Last edited: