Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Being high in the genetic totem pole (Chad) beats almost every other privilege

• Thread starter Deleted member 34161
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 34161

General of the incel wars
-
I would much rather be a Chad living in Africa than an incel living in Finland. I would much rather be the alpha leader of a stone aged tribe than be a loser in my time.

Being a poor, destitute orphan with Chad genes is much better than living in a high income family in safe area with lovng parents but born with incel genes.

Brutal finlandpill from brocel

GrAYcel thread, with only GrAYcel posters.

the halo effect > every other privilege.

I would much rather be a Chad living in Africa than an incel living in Finland. I would much rather be the alpha leader of a stone aged tribe than be a loser in my time.

Being a poor, destitute orphan with Chad genes is much better than living in a high income family in safe area with lovng parents but born with incel genes.
100% this. Imagine an incel-looking doctor coming home from work after being harassed by a group of youngsters that actually enjoy their youth (and later life) and then coming into an empty flat or into a house where there is no warmth and no life (with maybe a nagging whore with wrinkles if he is lucky).
All while a chad NEET or manual labourer goes out of the house, gets respect, women look after him and youngsters offer to share a beer with him. Wherever he goes he finds open doors, his life isn't dependent on a job. No wonder why chads are also often so "chilled", because they have won in life by getting good genes and therefore they can stop to care about competition/jobs/etc. while the average normie is a nervous wreck/neurotic mess hellbent on trying to preserve the little bit of normalcy that is nothing more than an illusion in our current time, everything a non-chad male gets is purely conditional.
the halo effect > every other privilege.

Last edited:

Being high in the genetic totem pole (Chad) grants you almost every other privilege​

Based.
100% this. Imagine an incel-looking doctor coming home from work after being harassed by a group of youngsters that actually enjoy their youth (and later life) and then coming into an empty flat or into a house where there is no warmth and no life (with maybe a nagging whore with wrinkles if he is lucky).
EqJgtGxW4AAxQiU

Last edited: