Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Being high in random places is like playing Elder Scrolls or Fallout IRL

ShiiOfTheSPLC

ShiiOfTheSPLC

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★
I was going to compare it to playing GTA in real life at first but I realized that would suggest something completely different

Today I went out from my suburban american dwelling while high and I was just going wherever I felt like as if I was exploring in a game and was like “Does it actually let you go back here? Did the devs put anything back here for me to find?”. I went down to the marsh and hit the penjamin on a small patch of dry grass next to the cattails. I just hung out there for a long time while drinking bang energy with the sun shining directly on my face and kind of passed out in euphoric bliss briefly. As I continued exploring the area I started venturing in the direction of an electrical tower in the middle of the marsh accompanied by a wooden platform and a platform bridge leading to it for maintenance workers. When I got up to the entrance of the bridge it was closed off with a fence that said it was private property and no trespassing. I went around the fence and walked across the bridge over to the electrical tower. While looking out over the horizon at the marsh and seeing mountains in the distance and an American flag over a series of mall buildings and getting high as fuck taking hits from the penjamin it literally felt like America was an open world setting like Morrowind or Fallout New Vegas irl and this was an area you could discover (And the secret to finding it is hinted at in the original lyrics of “This Land Is My Land”)

I remember once roaming across town on 1 LSD tab. Felt truly amazing.

I'm playing scrolling elder rn!