Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

being here is YOUR OWN FAULT. You have to work on yourself, develop your personality and work hard, don't ask for handouts. This is why you're...

copebuster

copebuster

Banned
-
starving

hqdefault.jpg

incels btfo, imo.

i felt the rage fuel inside me when i saw title, but then was pleased when i saw context. 10/10

The text got nothing to do with it either
Oprah is fucking rich. She thinks wealth was just about "meeting the moment of oppurtinity" (which is equally ludicrous).

INCELS JUST HAVE TO PULL ON MUH BOOTSTRAPS, YOUR SHIT TIER GENETICS DON'T MATTER! JUST LOOK AT ME I'M HAPPY WITH MY LARDO WIFE AND RAISING TYRONE'S BABIES
:lul::kys:

what now cucktears, African children need to have PERSONALITY to eat right?

What they need to do is man up and stop expecting food to be given to them by their local warlord like its a human right or something.

What they need to do is man up and stop expecting food to be given to them by their local warlord like its a human right or something.
just fucking lol

If a bomb falls on you and kills you it's your own fault for not being a taletned diplomat with strong political connections capable of convicning the enemy not to attack you

Just conjure resources from thin air theory

If a bomb falls on you and kills you it's your own fault for not being a taletned diplomat with strong political connections capable of convicning the enemy not to attack you
giphy.gif

Not entitled to food brah, just shower and Warlords pick up on confidence