Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Being healthy is lifefuel

• Thread starter Deleted member 36465
  • Start date
Deleted member 36465

Deleted member 36465

Currycel
-
I love walking around and bodymogging landwhales. I'm also sure it gains you SOME respect in the eyes of women, even if you're an ethnic manlet. In the USA where I live, most people are fatasses. Being a healthy weight sets you apart a bit.

If I was 6'3, I'd be very uncomfortable sitting on a bus or train; White foids would glare at me and quickly move away.

LDARing destroys my health nigga.
I was so much healtier when I wasn't black pilled

No health for your face

Same. Lifting and running makes me feel a lot better and i love being lean

How healthy can you be if you're sexually frustrated and have weak self esteem?

Bruh you're american you're probably not even really healthy you just have a healthy weight.

landwhales dopaminemog you though which is all that matters. they get high on cock, while you try to cope

rather be fat and 6ft+,
than fit and 5'7

Keep on coping, nobody respects you bc your bmi is healthy range:feelskek::feelskek:

I love walking around and bodymogging landwhales. I'm also sure it gains you SOME respect in the eyes of women, even if you're an ethnic manlet. In the USA where I live, most people are fatasses. Being a healthy weight sets you apart a bit.
true but the effect is not very high for men in the west
but any woman who is even an average weight is instantly catapulted into becky territory if they are a size 10

if a man is lean noone cares, even if he is buff no one cares unless of course chad then the halo kicks in
but yes being a fatass ensures you will be kicked mercilessly both men and women and are at the lowest level of smv and social status

the problem is that being lean is THE BARE MINIMUM for men to even have a chance of playing the game at this point even socially, let alone sexually

Yet landwhales are getting lots of sex and attention from men, while you stay lonely.

Healthy, but bald. Healthy, but thin bones (and cock too). Healthy, but short. Healthy, but ugly.
Yes, at least, you're healthy, ofc, but still.

:feelshaha: hilarious brand of coper ngl
@Broly Look at this faggot trying to put down our boyo :lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:

While in another thread, he's praising that one retarded cherrypicked selfie with the riceshoulder and his becky friend

Honestly:feelswhat:

Being healthy and in good shape is a great thing to be and can make a man feel less shit about himself meanwhile this guy is bringing people down:feelsUgh:
Exactly

He had this retarded demeanor about wanting to "help" users on here :soy::bluepill: but then went around taking pot shots like this whenever he thought he could get away with it :feelstastyman:
Probably has his own low IQ bluepilled reasons behind it:feelshehe:
Dude is just an utter mess IRL to be this conflicted about his own pathetic existence

As if any bluepilled idiot could truly help a man in life:lasereyes:

you know shit is fucked when even redpillers cant help you :feelshaha:
tbh

no man who’s got his shit together and isn’t a total moron is screenshotting posts of virgin men and making fun of them:feelskek:

Even other Redditors find IT users like Icecat retarded:feelsPop:
Exactly

Nigga doesnt even know how to dress himself properly and he's out here thinking he can help dudes like me :feelstastyman:

It's hilarious watching IT operate with their lack of self-awareness :feelshaha:

Tbh

Dude looks like a slob and doesn’t take care of himself. Meanwhile every incel I’ve seen in this forum takes care of themself, maintains good hygiene and dresses well. Looks like he should listen to his own advice first:feelskek:
His dumbass probably still lurks here too, reading all of this :feelsohh:

Poor fool came in here looking to pick at the low hanging fruit but doesn't realize half the forum lifemogs him anyway :feelshaha:

They have such a stupid, twisted reality of how the world operates.
“If I callout misogyny online surely a woman will detect my amazing personality:soy::bluepill:
Yeah

Most of them are boomers and millenials anyway, they're the other side of that napolean coin where they dont realize that the times left them behind :feelskek:

Oof this right here. OP works hard to be healthy yet gets nothing, the landwhales simply need to not get so fat that you can't reach the roastbeef.
Fat foids are size queen. They eat big, they demand big dicks.

Plus, the fact that there are guys who are into SSBBW and forcefully feeding their gfs to death makes my blood boil.