Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Being glad Elliot Rodger did the Retribution Day is selfish thinking

Wristlet 2

Wristlet 2

"The only thing I could do was even the score."
-
So many people who claims to admire Elliot Rodger praises him and says they're glad he evened the score, but the thing is, he died while at it.

If he hadn't done it, we would know nothing about Elliot, would never have known the wisdom in his manifesto, and the people who made him suffer for so many years would've gotten away with it, but, shit, at least he would be alive. So in that sense I wish he had never gone ER. He'd be still with us and maybe even in this forum, as an unknown random user, but he'd be with us after all. :feelsbadman: it's sad that he's gone forever.

Don't get me wrong I'm not saying he did anything wrong, just that I wish it didn't have to come to that. As Elliot himself said several times, he really didn't want to do it but felt he had to.

Last edited:
Check the time boyo
Screenshot 20200223 163958 DuckDuckGo

Yeah suicide is really bad you go to hell

He'd go insane if he hadn't gone ER tbh

lmao based watch brand
He'd go insane if he hadn't gone ER tbh
so what, im insane too
Check the time boyo
View attachment 208744

Yeah suicide is really bad you go to hell
just saw your edit. suicide is bad but unfortunately some people feels living their life is even worse, so in that sense it's good that they are able to do it, although a disgrace that they have to

so what, im insane too
We'll wishing he hadn't gone ER is also selfish thinking, you would prolong his suffering for your own sense of community.

Is celebration not of his death, but of retribution, He is NOT good exampple what to do

Its over for elliotcels

Elliot was extremely retarded, but after listening to his ten hour manifesto, it's not hard to see his descent into retardation. The guy was blue pilled as hell and expected women to approach him, which mentally fucked with him.

He grew up with rich Chad's and watched them succeed achieve, and gain the lifestyle that he wanted. He grew up with a QT childhood female friend who showed no interest in him.

Hell the guy had to listen to his 15 year old sister have her virginity taken in the room next to him. He heard his little JB fucking sister cum for christ sake.

His dad was a cuck and married some asian foid who abused elliot mentally and made fun of him. His whole life was a living hell.(partly due to his mentality)

It's not hard to see why he ended up so autistic. In the end he no longer has to exist on this sad excuse of a planet.

I honestly hope wherever he is, it's a better place then here.

Website slider 2

I wonder what could have been with Elliott if he was still alive now. I can picture him being too proud and arrogant to identify himself with Incels. But then again I don't know shit about him. I didn't read his manifesto. I only watched his videos.

I remember him mentioning how he thinks of himself to be too sophisticated and attractive to be single. Signs of the blue pilled brainwash.

I just wish he would have done better

People here don't really admire him
I think

Ok fortune cookie. Islamic ideology sure works for the most tho

Cope. The purpose of islam is for the elite to acquire most resources while keeping the public bluepilled, afraid and in check. That's the purpose of almost all religions.

Last edited:
I like to think of it as communism that actually works :feelsthink::feelsokman:

Society needs men like him to even the score and also to remind society that in the end we losers can become predators instead of prey.

OP is a cuck lol.

Why would I feel bad about Elliot going ER? Because he went ER, I found his manifesto and consequently the black pill, which benefitted me. I couldn't give two shits about any of those fuckers who died, why would I?

Society needs men like him to even the score and also to remind society that in the end we losers can become predators instead of prey.
based
OP is a cuck lol.

Why would I feel bad about Elliot going ER? Because he went ER, I found his manifesto and consequently the black pill, which benefitted me. I couldn't give two shits about any of those fuckers who died, why would I?
i didnt say i care about the victims lol obviously, but i feel bad that Elliot himself died

Just another crazy mentalcel