Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Being gay won’t help you

U

UglyDumbass

Major
★★★
If you’re a true incel like me, you would know being gay isn’t gonna help you. Are we gonna forget that we weren’t only laughed at, outcasted, treated like shit and avoided by foids? Take a quick guess on who else treats us like shit. CHADS NORMIES AND INCELS IN DENIAL that’s who! Don’t forget the ones who picked on you constantly to desperately impress a girl, the ones who shoved you, the ones who told you you’ll never get laid by a foid.

Those retarded men were also part of our demise They always pushed us down. We incels are completely different from them all. To foids and guys who aren’t incels we are nothing. So no being gay won’t help you. You’re a trucel if both genders fucking depise you. It’s human nature to discriminate looks. Remember no one that isn’t a incel will ever wanna be around you cuz ur a embarrassment to them. You ruin there chance of being “cool”. Also IM NOT INTO COCK SO I DONT WANNA BE GAY! Also you already are discriminated for ur looks why add more discrimination to yourself

Last edited:
Suifuel for @NoIdeaWhatToDo

this has nothing to do with bragging rights. being gay wont help because man ass can't compete with pussy. simple as that.

If you’re a true incel like me, you would know being gay isn’t gonna help you.
RDT 20231206 0810548712081289901166802

DO NOT SHOW @OwariDa AND @weaselbomber this. They will rope

you've clearly thought about this a lot

dnr, no situation where I'm gay will pass through my mind