Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Being forced to fraud photos is beyond brutal.

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

defeated by the non-NT and facepill
★★★★★
Unless I fraud I look sub0, with frauding I look low MTN due to good lightning , and the way I hold my phone but in real life people still see me as the sub0 guy. You can only fraud as much as to not appear a complete subhuman trash. No frauding your face for your actual face. Yep, I'd recommend most subhumans on here to try and take a photo under good lighting and then compare with what they see on the mirror.

Freezing Mortal Kombat GIF by PlayStation

Yeah when I look in the mirror and fraud my ass off then sometimes I won't look to bad

Unless I fraud I look sub0, with frauding I look low MTN due to good lightning , and the way I hold my phone but in real life people still see me as the sub0 guy. You can only fraud as much as to not appear a complete subhuman trash. No frauding your face for your actual face. Yep, I'd recommend most subhumans on here to try and take a photo under good lighting and then compare with what they see on the mirror.
my brain cope crazy. Sometimes when I look in the mirror I think "your not ugly, damn, you don't belong on .is just lookmaxx.
When I took a picture today I saw that everything in my face is deformed, my nose, my eyes look not even the same, I squint a bit, I look disabled as fuck.
reminds me of this:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kav7tifmyTg

yeah brah just change your lighting :bluepill::bluepill::chad:

I rarely post photos online, it's very rare the pic where I don't look hideous and then I use it for like 5 years