Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Being fat these days is getting more acceptable. Being short or having bad features is never acceptable.

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
Yet you can easily stop eating that fucking cheeseburger with an oreo milkshake, hit the gym and follow a proper diet. Your fat problems are solved or at least heavily significantly reduced.

You cant do a thing about being a manlet or being born with shitty facial features/structure. Surgery is risky, expensive and right now doesn't seem to have that much of an effect. So basically its very hard to change. If you were born the wrong race then too bad.

Fuck society for always targeting things you can't change. No wonder these days most places in the world love genetic superiority so much. They talk shit about Hitler but the stuff they do would make him and the Nazis proud.

Racism, sexism, lookism, heightism etc. Notice how none of these things can be changed?

This hurts my chins

Genetics are everything in life

Being fat is acceptable for foids. Men are still expected to have normal or gym bodies.
Other men will tear you the fuck apart and ruin your game if you try to be confident and fat.

If you jestermaxx as a fat guy though you usually won't get bullied though because you won't be seen as competition.

Short and fat guy and its just 100% gigaover for you though.

Wrong it's fat for thee and not for me, regarding women

Men are fucked if fat, how many chads are fat 0.000000001%
Male leads fat in Hollywood 0.0000000000001%

This. As a fat guy you can only jestermaxx or get the shit bullied out of you.
As a fat foid you'll just be like any other foid.

Only fat that works is gym maxxed and big like a house
Little to no people will fuck you because they know they will get fucked

being fat is somethimes seen as a sight of prosperity

Meh my fat "friends" from hs still fucked

Yup, over for facecels and manlets. Fuck my face, I need surgery more than once, JFL :lul:

Being short will never be good or accepted. You are subhuman and will be treated as such forever until you are decomposing in a casket

Only fat that works is gym maxxed and big like a house
Little to no people will fuck you because they know they will get fucked
There's fat like Obese Fat.

And there's fat like Strong Fat.

A lot of fighters and even elite soldiers all have a certain level of fat because being pure muscle isn't practical.

Fedor, Daniel Cormier, Tyson Fury, Andy Ruiz etc. They're all strong fat and no one would dare fuck with them.

So it stills works.

But nothing works for being a manlet. The most ripped guys with insane skills in the smallest weight class for combat sports still never get the respect they deserve coz of their height.

>being fat is getting more acceptable
Only for women.

Landwhale whores have infinite SMV

tbh I think women and men just have to start accepting fatasses like myself
I think in america it's getting close to 40% of adults are obese and in 10 years it will be over 50% of all american adults will be obese

kinda going to be funny when the trend shifts and chad bodies/skinny kids will be getting bullied

Being fat these days is getting more acceptable.

For women yeah.

Short and Fat man = Death sentence

Short and Fat woman = Average woman

100 percent right. Women can be fat, even morbidly obese 500lbs and be celebrated. As a man you must be 12 percent bf or lower to even get a 2/10

being fat is only acceptable if youre a foid