Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Being fat is better than being skinny

Based-nearcel

Based-nearcel

Lonely .-.
-
cuz you can gymcel and you'll get fit whereas I can't get over 10% body fat whatever I do, And I'm also a framelet

I‘m skinny-fat though

wrong, being skinny lets you get easy abs, and you look normal with a full sleeve shirt on

being fat means you have potential, being skinny is a death sentence.

being fat means you have potential, being skinny is a death sentence.
especially if you have a very high metabolism. Putting on size is damn near impossible

Bluecels are just as bad as greycels

You guys are basically the male counterpart of landwhales who say they can't lose weight because of "muh big boned conditions." :feelsseriously:

Landwhales: "Calories in calories out is bullshit. I can't lose weight no matter what! Do you want me to starve myself?!"

Skinny guys: "Calories in calories out is bullshit! I can't gain weight no matter what! Do you want me to eat till I vomit?!"

It's all so tiresome.

Slowly increase your caloric intake everyday while lifting regularly. Your body isn't so special that it defies science.

Just lol at believing this shit

You guys are basically the male counterpart of landwhales who say they can't lose weight because of "muh big boned conditions." :feelsseriously:

Landwhales: "Calories in calories out is bullshit. I can't lose weight no matter what! Do you want me to starve myself?!"

Skinny guys: "Calories in calories out is bullshit! I can't gain weight no matter what! Do you want me to eat till I vomit?!"

It's all so tiresome.

Slowly increase your caloric intake everyday while lifting regularly. Your body isn't so special that it defies science.

Yeah specially for naturals, you only need a 100-200 calorie surplus everyday and a solid lifting routine

should be tagged [Cope]

Skinny is much better ig. I don't like how society expects us to be skinny and toned. It's so depressing.

cuz you can gymcel and you'll get fit whereas I can't get over 10% body fat whatever I do, And I'm also a framelet
Wouldn't say that as someone who knows both sides. It's easier to do physical stuff when you are skinny without exhaustion and as I was overweight I was actively bullied until I lost the weight and became invisible for normies. Even when you still remain incel being at a normal weight is beneficial because basal things in life are easier to manage.
I‘m skinny-fat though
This. Have a moon face despite being underweight.

being skinny you can bang all the fat girls you want. if you're fat not even the fat girls want to touch you.

Source

Okay fat boy

Low IQ twink and subtle brag

It's all so tiresome.

Too bad when youre a framecel

Why are you coping? Body is one of the few things you can change.

when you're fat your body is a estrogen producing machine