Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Being Fat Is Being Volcel

i only partly agree cause its a 50 50 on if you got a chad jawline under all that fat

yea but being ripped isn't magically gonna remove my crippling autism

Gotta have the bones kid. IF you leanmaxx you might be able to create an illusion of a better face tho.

I’m a fatcel now, but I was skinny all throughout middle and high school and never had a girlfriend. If you have a sub par face and height it doesn’t matter might as well be a hedonist. Although it still does bother me. I want to see what my face looks like lean as fuck now as an adult in my mid 20s.

If your face is fucked, you're fucked. Doesn't matter how much weight you lose, you're just fucked.

Not being fat and dating one of these things is being a massive cuck too...

Why should I put all the work when Women don't?

Being fat is pretty comfy, but it's not worth dealing with the bullshit from normies

If I was the last man on the planet I wouldn't give a shit

Coping fatcels heading to the gym today

I'm slim now, still incel

Explains why IT members always pick on the fatcels like what about the skinnycels you never say they dont get foids because they are skinny?

I agree heavily

subhuman tier music

>2.5 years alter

I can't imagine wasting time like that If I had that potential being fat/anorexic is a fucking deathwish

Depends, I looked better fat and ogremaxxed because it filled out my hollow asymmetrical cheeks, I look worse now then ever before at underweight