Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Being extroverted is such a cheat code

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
★★★★★
Like even if you're ugly and don't get foids, being an extrovert must be so easy. Salesjobs for example don't really require an education, especially if it's over the phone and is commission based which can mean good money for just having good social skills. The same goes for real estate (obviously good looks matter here) but being able to network is more important. Meanwhile, for ugly introverted guys, there are no real non-educated jobs that make good money.

NTpill strikes again

a cousin of mine got himself a job as a salesman and he is retarded, he is also ugly and if he wasn't extroverted he would be rotting like me.

it's indeed a big cheat code just as being attractive

And?
it only proves it is either genetic or nurtured by not being put in the position of the abused dog.

extraversion just means that you want to talk to people

it doesn't mean that they want to talk to you

Remember: our constant rejections and failures turns us shy and weird

Like even if you're ugly and don't get foids, being an extrovert must be so easy. Salesjobs for example don't really require an education, especially if it's over the phone and is commission based which can mean good money for just having good social skills. The same goes for real estate (obviously good looks matter here) but being able to network is more important. Meanwhile, for ugly introverted guys, there are no real non-educated jobs that make good money.
I don't know, I consider myself to be extroverted. I want to go out and talk to people and discuss things. However, at the end of the day I'm 5'3 and nobody actually enjoys my company. So it's actually pretty torturous being confined and forced to be alone while wanting to actively talk to others.

people need to understand that being NT or not is as much genetic as is looks and thus pretty much as important. Most people with good looks tend to be NT tho, its somehow connected.