Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Being extroverted is a huge blessing

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
★★★
Even if you're a LTN, you can have tons of friends of similar looks, you can be liked and appreciated at work despite your looks and status, you can go out anywhere in the world, go to bars, travel alone, you can be the funny looking but jolly guy who can strike up a conversation anywhere. Your life is like an Open World-game.

Obviously, it won't do much foid-wise, they won't be attracted to you, but compared to being an introvert cooped up in your home being afraid to go get groceries because of anxiety, it must be heaven.

If you have a dog and raise it well, it will be extroverted.

If you have a dog and abuse it, it will be introverted.

I was raised well though, I've just always been hyper-anxious.

Hmm, well, dogs are usually welcoming of all the other dogs at the park, so it's not quite comparable. If the other dogs ousted it, I'd imagine the outcome would be like us. We have it much worse.

Extroversion and introversion having a 50/50 split and an hereditary basis are the only 2 facts of (((psychology))) that stand up to scientific scrutiny.

Yeah true. Lifefuel for our brocel 'VideoGameCoper'.:feelsaww:

Yeah i wish i was giga NT and low inhib

Same. Though lately I've been very willing to socialize (be extroverted) here on (.is) with you brocels.:blackpill: I was NEVER like this prior to joining this forum, I've always thought of myself as an introvert ONLY. WTF! :feelskek:

Last edited:
It depends, extroverted autists are in for a world of pain, most of them end up becoming lolcows.

Autism says no
Everyone should be given the Same Statlines / Genetics at birth with only slight Differences in Appearance . But no what we got is a 1 time Diceroll / Lottery Ticket , jfl :feelsclown:

Unfortunately I can only be a social-butterfly if I've got alcohol in me. If I don't, I'm just an introverted / silent weirdo that sits in the back / in the dark, because my anxiety gets to me. I've tried many times to change my ways, but the longer I exist, the longer and more harsh I realize the environment has become. This is why socializing when you're younger is so crucial to your future habits. If you've always been isolated / stand-offish in your life... it only becomes detrimental to your mental health. You become so damn stunted, you end up practically having the experience of a child.

Then again... from the way our society is going, we may not even have to worry about such trivial shit anymore.. lol, fuck.

parables are a stupid way of thinking about the world, they often fail but either way make the one who said them more confident in their accuracy than they otherwise would be. They're usually said by people who don't have anything to back up their opinion just to make it sound better

parables are a stupid way of thinking about the world, they often fail but either way make the one who said them more confident in their accuracy than they otherwise would be. They're usually said by people who don't have anything to back up their opinion just to make it sound better
High-IQ.:bigbrain:

That describes me somewhat. Especially the going out alone part. For me it's extremely easy to go to a bar and find some strangers to talk to and have an enjoyable conversation, make jokes, join their group, go bar hoping, etc. I've been doing this the last few years and I have had positive encounters with hundreds of strangers (if not more). And yea I'd say I enjoy it, so I do consider myself extroverted.

That being said, despite me being extroverted, I am not well liked by people that know me. People that actually know me, don't like me that much, most likely because strangers don't know me well enough or are too drunk to figure out I am not NT (yes, it's unusual to be non-NT and extroverted, but thats the case with me).

So, in conclusion, yes I consider being extroverted a blessing in a sense that I always have the option to go out and entertain myself by socializing with strangers. However, on the other hand, being extroverted has not helped me to be more liked by aquantances or "friends", neither has it helped me escape inceldom. Yes I've gathered quite a few instagrams / fb, etc. from women in bars, but that is as far as it goes, nothing more.

Even if you're a LTN, you can have tons of friends of similar looks, you can be liked and appreciated at work despite your looks and status, you can go out anywhere in the world, go to bars, travel alone, you can be the funny looking but jolly guy who can strike up a conversation anywhere. Your life is like an Open World-game.

Obviously, it won't do much foid-wise, they won't be attracted to you, but compared to being an introvert cooped up in your home being afraid to go get groceries because of anxiety, it must be heaven.
Are you fucking retarded? Why would you want to jestermaxx for some fucking normies to tolerate you? It is either being good looking and living life to its fullest or LDAR.

Maybe your parents raised you well, but did society? Good parents can’t make up for being treated like shit by your peers

The unlearned mocks the parable for he settles for par and no further is he able.

The unlearned mocks the parable for he settles for par and no further is he able.
you made an analogy about dogs on an incel forum, and it was inaccurate. Do you see why I said what I said- because it's a parable you're able to think it was smart, even though it wasn't even accurate. It just allows you to act like it was. That being said I don't think people are rational when someone argues they were wrong, so I don't expect to convince you even if you were arguing that 2+2=5

you made an analogy about dogs on an incel forum, and it was inaccurate. Do you see why I said what I said- because it's a parable you're able to think it was smart, even though it wasn't even accurate. It just allows you to act like it was. That being said I don't think people are rational when someone argues they were wrong, so I don't expect to convince you even if you were arguing that 2+2=5

It wasn't inaccurate.