Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Being ethnic isn't as bad as you might make it out to be

F

fatblackcel

Self-banned
-
In the United States its easy for ethnics to get girlfriends for the most part (unless curry or rice) IM not sure why so many people think its as much of a death sentence because it isn't that terrible although being white is definitely better than being ethnic but the difference isnt extremely apparent.

Holy cope, the only time ethnics will get gfs is out of pity because America makes foids feel bad for being white so they're guilt tripped into race mixing.

People think it is difficult BECAUSE curries and rice struggle so much. Blacks aren't the only ethnic group, of course. Can't really make the argument that being ethnic isn't that bad if most ethnics in white countries struggle.
But honestly rice dont struggle as much especially koreans because of the fetishization of their race and most of them are "prettyboys".

Holy cope, the only time ethnics will get gfs is out of pity because America makes foids feel bad for being white so they're guilt tripped into race mixing.
Not really alot of females just fetishize alot of these ethnic races especially white females.

Not really alot of females just fetishize alot of these ethnic races especially white females.
it's mostly the other way around, white men lusting over ethnic women, especially asians

I would say that is akin to white/other ethnicels telling us that blacks are all volcel as we could just thugmaxx or rappermaxx and get bitches. A very wide generalisation that does not apply to most of us blacks. Most Asian men do not have the looks to kpopmaxx.
Thats true but there are other ethnicities such as the latinos that don't struggle often.

bbc is a cope btw
I agree jbb is stupid because it basically says blackcel=fakecel and whatnot, but in my experience, white and asian females will lust over black guys and white guys love their asian females and even black females.

Latinos, if I am not mistaken (I don't live in a country with them), have strong cultural ties and appreciate the traditional family structure. The same cannot be said for the American black community, as evident by the large single mother rates. Other ethnicities have their own issues also, such as the single rates for white educated women; Asian women dating outside of their race and excluding Asian men, etcetera.
what country do you live in? Also black people definitely appreciate do have their own cultural ties and familial ties I think should be looked at case by case.

If that has been your experience, why haven't you ascended yet? Is it due to being fat, as your handle implies? Or other reasons? Most women just ignore me, regardless of race.
When I say in my experience i'm referring to what i've seen happen and experiences that have been described to me by tyrones and so forth.

It's not really a cope in gen Z black men are heavily sought after.

I live in the United Kingdom and am hybrid of Nigerian, Jamaican and Indian. You are right, I am being a little too pessimistic - black people do appreciate their cultural ties.

I see, I see. Where I am at in the UK, I regularly see black men and women together. I also see a fair number of Tyrones with white women, as well as black women (normally mixed-race black women) with white men; I have yet to see a black man and an Asian woman. Most Asians here seem to be children of immigrants from China, for further context.
I regularly see asain girls with black guys and one of my tyrone friends actually recently cut an asian girl off after fucking her. Its common here you see "blasian" children where I live too.

I'm putting you on ignore I've had enough of this bullshit

But honestly rice dont struggle as much especially koreans because of the fetishization of their race and most of them are "prettyboys".
wrong and stupid.
I would say that is akin to white/other ethnicels telling us that blacks are all volcel as we could just thugmaxx or rappermaxx and get bitches. A very wide generalisation that does not apply to most of us blacks. Most Asian men do not have the looks to kpopmaxx. Koreans are also just one of the many Asian ethnicities.
correct

your mistake is that youre treating all non white as a single entity. being a *certain* ethnicity isn't too bad, but being the wrong type of ethnic can mean it is over.

So nothinf changes , it's still very bad

In the United States its easy for ethnics to get girlfriends for the most part

No.

"is_ranking_enabled": true,
"user_text": "Good try, but you're a racist white guy.",
"headline": "John Krasinski Takes Hilarious Jab at Hugh Jackman for Cozying Up to Emily Blunt",
"url": "https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/john-krasinski-takes-hilarious-jab-164912313.html",
"timestamp": "Mon Nov 19 18:37:15 UTC 2018"

"user_text": "@Richard B - \"Liberal propaganda has taught Christian white men 'colonozed' the world, hence anything Christian, white or male is \"bad.\"\"\n\nZayn is neither a White male nor Christian. This had nothing to do with either. Please shed your victim mentality.",
"headline": "Fans react as former One Direction star Zayn Malik says he no longer considers himself Muslim: 'So disappointed'",
"url": "https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment...-considers-muslim-disappointed-022147207.html",
"timestamp": "Fri Nov 16 12:11:47 UTC 2018"

"user_text": "Good. Wisconsin is filled with racist whites anyway.",
"headline": "In Wisconsin, Farmers Struggling to Make Ends Meet May Play Vital Role in Midterms",
"url": "https://www.yahoo.com/news/wisconsin-farmers-struggling-ends-meet-040000536.html",
"timestamp": "Thu Nov 01 09:53:37 UTC 2018"