Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Being ethnic is the worst situation for a man

P

Pokemon

Greycel
Women are just the side characters, they can latch on and become part of a white life. As an ethnic man you're not the main character, even if handsome your seen as subconsciously foreign to girls.

You can't go to Asia and be respected for example.

Gtof form where u came

Women are just the side characters, they can latch on and become part of a white life. As an ethnic man you're not the main character, even if handsome your seen as subconsciously foreign to girls.

Never began for non-whitepassing ethnics in the West. Rule 1.

Being ugly is. Most of the whites here are not ugly

No, being manlet is worst situation outside being literally deformed. Good looking ethnics still live normal lives and you coping if you think that ethnic=incel. And I am not talking about changs or chadims...

This site is full hating on other races. We are all in the same boat, who gives a fuck if someone is better than the other? It makes no difference.

Brutal deathnikpill

The biggest albatross for a man is being ethnic, short and having dark features. Given a choice foids will always pick a white or black man over a ethnic every time. In this society people only value Chad and Tyrone, ethnics get to sit on the sidelines.

If you're in the west as an ethnic it's like being stranded on a liferaft out in the ocean dying of thirst and loneliness. There's water all around you but you cannot drink, that water is not for you. Just like in the west there's women all around you but they arent for you, they belong to Chad and Tyrone.

Never began for non-whitepassing ethnics in the West. Rule 1.
But indians and east asians are a bit fucked everywhere, especially in the US... It is fucking weird.
However, it is not as bad for east asians/SEA people, since they have been in the west longer than curries, so women are more familiar and ok with east asians. Also I knew a Changlitelite(Filipino) and all the girls were not repulsed by him, unlike curries

Its absolutely over for curries in the west
Good looking ethnics still live normal lives and you coping if you think that ethnic=incel.
Define "good looking", because an ethnic Chad(8+) would just be normie tier in the west, usually actual ethnic chads pass as other races

Last edited:

Are western black men considered "ethnic" for the purpose of this thread?

Yeah but a handsome, NT ethnic man can do better than a lot of white men with white women plus there own women. Especially if he's tall and muscular on top of it.

Let me ask you....would you rather wake up tomorrow morning as a ripped, NT Abdul that was 6'2 or an average looking, average height, average build white guy?

Last edited:
I might be whiteskinned, but i have ethnic blood running through my veins

Cannot be an ethnic incel if you are 6'0, you just aren't forgiven for not being white but there's a significant chance to looksmatched at 6'0+ range but that's like being born in the top 10% of ethnic height