Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Being ethnic is literally a death sentence below 7/10

G

guerillahubris

Major
★★★
I have seen plenty of average/below average white guys in relationships with fuckable women but I cannot once recall seeing an average or below average ethnic with a girlfriend unless she was a subhuman. 

I know 2 indians, not darkskin, psl 5 with likeable personalities and a good witty sense of humor. Both I have witnessed in person multiple times being able to make girls laugh and carry conversations well. It seems like they have it in the bag but they ALWAYS get cucked when trying to escalate, even with chubby 3/10s. Ethnics really are fucked

I have said this before and I will say it again: ethnics are either Chad or incel. There is NO inbetween.

guerillahubris said:
I cannot once recall seeing an average or below average ethnic with a girlfriend unless she was a subhuman. 

I have seen. Several times.

NegroKing said:
I have said this before and I will say it again: ethnics are either Chad or incel. There is NO inbetween.

Holy shit this explains a lot now

NegroKing said:

100% true. Holy fuck.

Im light skin nigga 5/10

Sad.

a-virgin-nigger said:
100% true. Holy fuck.

You're black, don't try putting yourself on the same level as Indians.

Yea, there's no shortage of ugly beta white males with women. I'm always seeing fat or skinny or just plain ugly white dudes with girls every time I'm outside.

Untrue, that's just racism. If you're 5/10 you will do alright no matter your skin color. Unless you're an aspie.

No such thing as POCcell. In today's politically correct world it's older white men who get all the flak.

I wouldn't say so I have plenty of Black friends that get a regular stream of white and Hispanic pussy even while being ugly as sin

Just don't be East Asian, Indian, or Arab

Whites have it best. Us currycels are basically walking deceased.

That explains why lots of girls enjoy my company but just as a friend.

Lil Draco said:
I wouldn't say so I have plenty of Black friends that get a regular stream of white and Hispanic pussy even while being ugly as sin

That’s generally what we mean by ethnic.

Lil Draco said:

So why are YOU incel? What are YOU doing wrong?

I have seen all combinations, curry-white, curry-aisan, curry-tyrone but in all cases the curries being a good looking female. Never saw a couple with a male curry except when the couple is curry-curry, in such cases either both or one of them is subhuman.

FACEandLMS said:
So why are YOU incel? What are YOU doing wrong?

I get sex but I'm just out of shape and lazy atm
I'm just frustrated with modern society

Framecel222 said:
You're black, don't try putting yourself on the same level as Indians.

That depends. Unlike most females, black females actually prefer their own race. But in general, blacks don't have it any easier.

https://theblog.okcupid.com/race-and-attraction-2009-2014-107dcbb4f060

I actually prefer black women so I guess there's hope for me seeing how that's my best bet.

Lil Draco said:
I get sex but I'm just out of shape and lazy atm
I'm just frustrated with modern society

cool. how did you find this place?

@"NegroKing"

Which one am I than?

SeqVAzX.jpg

Being mixed with ethnic is far worse.

Idk, seen plenty of average looking ethnic dudes with decent looking or even hot GF's. Just don't be a walking stereotype (khakis up to your chest, socks with sandals, bill cosby sweaters) is the main thing

Being ethnic is minus points definitely. Being black is no better than being any other type of ethnic.

Don't be Indian and if you are don't look Indian, if you are Black you can make it in some cases even ugly asian men can get laid, but never curries unless they are at least 6.5 or 7/10.

Lil Draco said:

black =/= ethnic.

nah, many ugly as fuck mexicans are with hot chicks, it really fucking pisses me off