Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Being ethnic is as bad as being 5'4'' according to studies

Racepill
HeightByHeight 01

Racisswhitewomen

As you can see, 65-70% of white women and a big chunk of women of your own race write you off from the get go if you are not white. When you look at how short is undateable for women, its ranging between 5'2''-5'5'' depending on women height answering the question.

Based on studies, if you are average height ethnic you are as worse off as a 5'3'' white person everything else being equal.

That's why I always say race is almost as important as face. and that's real. Proven right by studies.

im the ultimate ricecel my robot score is 22 which makes me a wizard and soon in a few years i will be a Grand WIzard
im the ultimate ricecel my robot score is 22 which makes me a wizard and soon in a few years i will be a Grand WIzard
i took it again i am now few steps closer as my score is 15 just 7points away from Grand Wizard

Last edited:
Just stick to your own race, and you'll be fine according to those studies. I, a manlet whitecels, can't get a looksmatched short white girl. Height>Race as long as your not going for white women.

Women are Nazis

imagine being a 5'4 ethnic jfl

View attachment 2961View attachment 2962

View attachment 2963

As you can see, 65-70% of white women and a big chunk of women of your own race write you off from the get go if you are not white. When you look at how short is undateable for women, its ranging between 5'2''-5'5'' depending on women height answering the question.

Based on studies, if you are average height ethnic you are as worse off as a 5'3'' white person everything else being equal.

That's why I always say race is almost as important as face. and that's real. Proven right by studies.
Nothing but pure fucking facts:blackpill: I knew this all along, those pieces of fucking shit at my job try to play everything off like it's all fun. Casually pretending to talk to me as if they see me as anything more than an abnormality. I CAN SEE RIGHT THROUGH THIER BULLSHIT!!!!

Study shows nothing other than the fact that women (except asians) exclude their own race the least. Which means that most women from every race prefer their own race the most (this shouldn't be misunderstood as preferring the same race only, there's a difference between preferring same race only and preferring your race more than other races), that's not something new. Humans are born with an instinctive in-group preference.
Black foids prefer black guys over other races, white foids prefer white guys over other races, latinas prefer latino guys over other races, asians are degenerate subhumans so they don't have the same in-group preference that other races are naturally born with.

Last edited:
Spics are the worst. 80 IQ fruit and vegetable pickers. Born slaves!

Imagine being ethnic and 5'4".

TBH I don't understand why ethnics who aren't chad even live in white countries
To get a good education and better life, and to escape their dictatorial shithole countries that have been sold by said dictators to those same Western nations (that they move to) for their country's natural resources, just so those dictators could play king until the West doesn't need them anymore and decides to bomb their country (sometimes for a second time, as was the case in Iraq).

Devastating blackpill.

that 5'11'' is for general population. The number is higher if you look at 18-25yos. you aint mogging shit with 6ft.
ideal height is about 6'3''-6'4''.

The thing is ethnics have it as bad as 5'3'' white males when it comes to dating market.

Brutal.
It's not tho

its totally and completely over for ethnics sub 175 cm (5'9''). honestly you shouldnt even worry about your face at that point because it doesnt fucking matter.

Correct. Foids worship White males.

Yes; I think for a better opportunities and higher standard of living; it is not hard to find anecdotes or research about immigrants mentioning it.

If being ethnic is being comparable to being 5'4, it could be evidence for white max ( skin lightening or whitening) is useful.
At least in the US, if one could pass the brown paper brown test, it is feasible that some might that person is white or pass as white.

View attachment 2963

Well I am double fucked then.:blackpill:

Imagine being a 5'4 ethnic.

oh my god bros, we can make it in asia. Their women don't like their own men.

View attachment 2963

View attachment 2963

Being short is literally it’s own race :feelskek:

> Just moneymax and betabux a fellow ethinc girl from your original country.

this could be said for anyone tho. it isnt a solution. not different than going to a brothel.

>Bullshit, ethnics have their homeland as a last resort.

another meme. that shit doesnt work unless you have a big connected family in homeland country. i can tell you that much as an ethniccel.

in the meantime our "muslim" girls are being used as cumbukets for white boys. Every single Turkish/Arab girl I've gotten to know in HS/Uni fucked german boys and were lusting after them. while ethnics play the game on nightmare level and have to mog the girl to the sun and back if they want a gf.

I swear, i will make this forum swallow the race pill. whether you like it or not. you can't be fully blackpilled until you embrace the racepill.
Yeah Yeah race pill. I see loads of hot young white German/Scandinavian women fucking and breeding with niggers and sands in all major big cities. I understand the race pill but then what happened here? Even non Tyrone niggers are breeding hot white girls

Now I am asking but what happened ? I always read here about this race pill but in other other areas I am seeing somehting completely different.

bejng short in 1st world countries is treated like autism by foids and chads everywhere and im starting to get fed up :feelsrope:

Bring anything other than white is bad according to studies

As an ethnic myself, I can 100% confirm this. The only exceptions are if you happen to be lucky enough to be something somewhere near the equivalent to the chad of your race, i.e. Abdul / chang / Tyrone etc...

But if not, and if you live in a white country . . . then let me tell you it is O V E R for you as far as ever geting sex from a stacy is concerned.

O---V---E---R

To make matters worse in my case,those are exactly the type of foids I happen to like (I have very very high standards when it comes to the exact specifications of foids/stacys that do it for me), so for me it's basically a no-go from square one.

Once you embrace this reality, then a variety of lesser alternatives can at least somewhat serve to plug the vacuum and save any more continuing disappointment, despair. ..

You simply give up and use pr0n as a cope. Doesn't obviously solve the problem... but... It works as a fix, just like drugs manage the symptoms of diseases.

Bring anything other than white is bad according to studies
Latinos and blacks do well.

Even rices are rising now.

Only curries are the ones left at the bottom

Being a short ethnic is a death sentence

1. The first study looks at white women‘s dating preferences. Dating a white woman should not be an expectation for an ethnic.
  2. All races have the same % of stated racial preference.
  3. Racial exclusion does not imply the remaining percentage is preferred.
The last shown study does not show there is a preference for whites, only an exclusion for ethnics. In the same way that 75% of people state a preference yet no results show their preference, other studies conducted actually DO show female preference which unanimously favors homophily (same-race acceptance). Lastly, preference doesn’t reflect decision, even if a point was made to show a clear preference it doesn't mean there will be a real-world difference. Most men would PREFER to date a supermodel, but most men would also take whatever they could get IRL.

This post is a weak argument for ethnics having a disadvantage.

Last edited:
Short + ethnic is almost truecel by default.

1. The first study looks at white women‘s dating preferences. Dating a white woman should not be an expectation for an ethnic.
  2. All races have the same % of stated racial preference.
  3. Racial exclusion does not imply the remaining percentage is preferred.
The last shown study does not show there is a preference for whites, only an exclusion for ethnics. In the same way that 75% of people state a preference yet no results show their preference, other studies conducted actually DO show female preference which unanimously favors homophily (same-race acceptance). Lastly, preference doesn’t reflect decision, even if a point was made to show a clear preference it doesn't mean there will be a real-world difference. Most men would PREFER to date a supermodel, but most men would also take whatever they could get IRL.

This post is a weak argument for ethnics having a disadvantage.
:blackpill: Based deconstruction of the original post.

The white fever exhibited by many ethnics here makes you wonder how many of their own foids they've turned down or ignored (if they've ever even bothered to try and ask foids out, at all, which I doubt for many of them, and many more have self-admitted they haven't), so they can chase after a white stacy.

I'm white, and even I don't chase after white stacy. :feelsseriously:

That's BS,its only tre for mexicans--small cock asians-pajeets middle eastern and turks seems to be doing fine.

but muh jbw