Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Being ethnic is as bad as being 5'4'' according to studies

Racepill
HeightByHeight 01

Racisswhitewomen

As you can see, 65-70% of white women and a big chunk of women of your own race write you off from the get go if you are not white. When you look at how short is undateable for women, its ranging between 5'2''-5'5'' depending on women height answering the question.

Based on studies, if you are average height ethnic you are as worse off as a 5'3'' white person everything else being equal.

That's why I always say race is almost as important as face. and that's real. Proven right by studies.

Western women need to die. I hope God has mercy on the rest of humanity and slaughters every last western women. Western women are hedonistic animals and slaves of the media. They hate Indian guys for the simple fact that there are no Indian guys on MTV or playing lead roles in Hollywood movies. Stupid beasts. Cliquey, superficial western women deserve the rope, along with the Jews that made them this way.
You're very right bro but change that to ALL WOMEN.

explain the trend of young attractive white girls who will only fuck niggers/ethniks and hate on white guys then you dumbass subhumans

Wow. 96% of white women exclude East Indians. That explains a lot in my life.

Wow. 96% of white women exclude East Indians. That explains a lot in my life.

Oh, my mistake. It's 96% of 72.6%, so 70% of white women. The other 27.4% didn't express any racial preference.

Let's pretend the cup is 27.4% full.

The other 27.4% didn't express any racial preference.

Which means "The other 27.4% hate ethnics but wouldn't admit it".

Being ethnic is like being double tapped - because you are usually shorter as well.

Since the thread is already bumped. I can add a little further proof that race >>> height.

I thought about making a racepill thread about it but this thread is already about showing race > height.

Screenshot 2018 5 2 Mate Preferences pdf1
Screenshot 2018 5 2 Mate Preferences pdf

on the left chart u see variable coefficient for women race preferences in the red box.
on the right, you see coefficents for women's preference for men height
as you can notice, regardless of male height, race variables have always bigger coefficient (meaning it has more impact than height regardless of how short or tall)
http://faculty.chicagobooth.edu/guenter.hitsch/papers/Mate-Preferences.pdf

@Master, can you add those 2 graps and the explanation I wrote above to the original post ? I can't edit it.

I would really appreciate if you could also add (Racepill Part 1) to the thread name.

Last edited:
As you can see, 65-70% of white women and a big chunk of women of your own race write you off from the get go if you are not white.
:feelsseriously:
Im sorry OP but that’s just stupid of course while women are going to stick to their race.

Wow, whether a woman is 5' or 5'7' she still wants a 5'11' guy...

What’s the rule for mixed people

What’s the rule for mixed people
if you look ethnic as a hapa its over
you have to look like this in order to not look ethnic as a hapa

His Dutch-born father is of German and Dutch Jewish descent.[4] Gosselaar's Jewish paternal great-grandparents, Hertog and Hester Gosselaar, were murdered at the Sobibor extermination camp during the Holocaust.[5][6] His mother, who is of Indonesian and Dutch descent, is from Bali, the former Dutch East Indies, now Indonesia.[7][8][9] Gosselaar speaks Dutch.[3][10] Gosselaar's parents later separated.[2]

I am white and 5"4 so I am fucked.

This will never be true no matter how many graphs you post jfl. You see ethnics with white gfs all the time. You never see manlets with gfs.
High IQ, Chabdullah cares little for (((scientific studies))).

bullshit, I see tall curries in my area walking with white girls, while I rot

explain the trend of young attractive white girls who will only fuck niggers/ethniks and hate on white guys then you dumbass subhumans
@gymletethnicel @PPEcel @Legendarywristcel

looks like we got another reverse race piller

i'm no BBC faggot but i'm 99% sure being black gives you at least a 1 point boost to white women

then they lie about it on surveys
No it does not stop coping how many black men die you see with good looking Non far white women

i really don't care who white women fuck as I hate them, all I'm saying is i observe a shit ton of young cute white girls with black guys

yeah, i'm well aware all the data shows they don't like them on okcupid and surveys

Just ignore statistics and go by the small number of couples you see when you step out of your basement bro.
Since the thread is already bumped. I can add a little further proof that race >>> height.

I thought about making a racepill thread about it but this thread is already about showing race > height.

View attachment 10572View attachment 10573

on the left chart u see variable coefficient for women race preferences in the red box.
on the right, you see coefficents for women's preference for men height
as you can notice, regardless of male height, race variables have always bigger coefficient (meaning it has more impact than height regardless of how short or tall)
http://faculty.chicagobooth.edu/guenter.hitsch/papers/Mate-Preferences.pdf

@Master, can you add those 2 graps and the explanation I wrote above to the original post ? I can't edit it.

I would really appreciate if you could also add (Racepill Part 1) to the thread name.

This place is getting infested with a lot of stormfront copers who would deny the truth about the racepill.

Last edited:
i'm no BBC faggot but i'm 99% sure being black gives you at least a 1 point boost to white women

No, not even close.

Being black LOSES you 2-4 points to white women. White women hate black men.

I don't think that's true but being black certainly doesn't help unless you're tall or have a good frame.
okay maybe 4 points is too much, But being black still EASILY loses 1-2 points instantly for foids. Especially if the foid is why

Last edited:
Seeing these stats, and being white makes me think I'm legit in the top 5% less attractive whites. I mean how can't a white guy get laid with all this. It's fucking depressing tbh to think about it, being advantaged but not profiting the advantage because my genetics are too bad...

No, not even close.

Being black LOSES you 2-4 points to white women. White women hate black men.

yeah, i changed my views since then after seeing the dating site studies and tinder experiments. check the date.

Seeing these stats, and being white makes me think I'm legit in the top 5% less attractive whites. I mean how can't a white guy get laid with all this. It's fucking depressing tbh to think about it, being advantaged but not profiting the advantage because my genetics are too bad...
Being white doesn't mean you have good genes.

Being white doesn't mean you have good genes.
Gives a very bitter taste, knowing you mog the world with one feature aka your skin color, but everything else is shit.

tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif

i really don't care who white women fuck as I hate them, all I'm saying is i observe a shit ton of young cute white girls with black guys

yeah, i'm well aware all the data shows they don't like them on okcupid and surveys
Your anecdote means absolutely nothing.

I’m absolutely fucked

Over 90% of women in all the categories excludes middle eastern men.

Should I even bother at this point?

I feel bad for you. As an ugly manlet 5,9 super pale white guy at least I can be worshipped in the Philippines if I play my cards right. Not even Asians like Arab men.

Feels bad when you're 50% ethnic

Meh. I'm 5' 10" but haven't had much success. I can't help but wonder if it's at least in part due to racism.
Feels bad when you're 50% ethnic

Strong avi to post content correlation

If I was black I would have fucked many white women on Tinder