Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Being driver licence mogged by anime girls

LastGerman

LastGerman

Ubermenschcel
★★★★★
This has become so common. There are plenty of ''sensei'' animations out there. Most likely some beta guy falls in love with the teacher and eventually for some reason the female is driving him, like he is some toddler and she is his mother. It is absolutely pathetic. What has men become to that they even think about something like this? That they are able to draw and animate something like this? I would rather kill myself.
Just like ''Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai''. I only watched a YouTube video of it. I immediately recognized the content. Then it was clear to me that the male protagonist will be driver licence mogged by the female teacher at some point. I skipped the video a bit and there it was. My fear I had, has become reality.
Why is this keep happening? I am absolute sure that they want to destroy men completely. This universe is there only to mock me.

Last edited:
ZPrb5iL

bro...

Brutal. It becomes more and more common. They influenced the mindset of men. It started slowly with Playboy. They put some naked female next to a car. Eventually this female was inside of that car. At this point the situation will become more cucked over time. Then they spread this on media, movies and series. You cannot escape it. It was visible everywhere. Female teenage driving everywhere while the male protagonist is on the passenger seat like a little cuck.

Even Saudi Arabia has now allowed women to drive unabated. What a joke the world has become.

Still, is it natural to consider dominant women in the position of a mother? My mind keeps the two concepts quite separate.

Even Saudi Arabia has now allowed women to drive unabated.

It is truly over at this point.

Still, is it natural to consider dominant women in the position of a mother? My mind keeps the two concepts quite separate.

Indeed, a mother is not dominant, she is supportive towards the man and her offspring.

God fucking damnit stop spelling it licence you little shit

LastGerman

Don't worry friend, I don't have a driver's license and I live in America, where they don't even build sidewalks and can arrest you for walking on the side of the road.

There are a lot of animecels who are into "older stepsister"/"femdom" fantasies.

Being driven around by a femoid barely scratches the surface.

I like that type of animes tbh. Dont ask why :feelsahh: