Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Being Doxxed: My Experiences

keksofthebest

keksofthebest

Commander
Joined
Jul 22, 2020
Posts
3,095
Online
42d 8h 9m
As the title says, I have been doxxed. I will be typing my story and timeline of events which led me to being doxxed, Ddos'ed, and being stalked online.As well as some tips on how to avoid the same happening to you. This summer i became very active within a trolling community. It was very fun at first, but as time went on it became more and more toxic. First of all, I was banned from the server, and the stipulation to earn an unban was to put a shoe on my head. I did this, not knowing the pandora box i would open. For those of you who don't know what that is, Pandoras Box is a greek myth that states when this box was opened all the evil things escaped it. Basically this started all of this trolling. I also mentioned what my username was on this site. They have been actively archiving every single post i have made, every thread and content i have uploaded (Except for stuff in the private subforum and the sewers:feelsLSD:). Anyways this escalated into me having to "Cam up" and i did this, naive of the danger. They have taken screenshots of me doing goofy things. Such as me putting a napkin in my mouth. I spit the napkin out but they still say i ate it (Which i hadn't) eventually somebody got ahold of my IP adress, and they have been DDOS'ing me frequently, to the point where i don't play online games such as Battlefield at all, for fear of being interrupted mid game. They will attack your weak points, such as your looks,your race,and your mental disabilites/impairments (ie Autism). initially they gave me advice,but all of their advice is retarded, such as "Just be confident bro!" then immediately saying how ugly i am. And other retarded shit such as "Get some hobbies bro!"then immediately ridiculing any sort of hobby that isn't mainstream (Think music and composing music). This has taken an extreme toll on my mental wellbeing to the point of extreme anger, and extreme sadness. Anyways to not have this happen to you, Don't mention anything about this site, Don't join any discord servers, don't click on any links, and finally don't post your face. That is all.
 
Last edited:
Insanitycel

Insanitycel

Recruit
★★★
Joined
Nov 30, 2020
Posts
295
Online
7d 12h 7m
Rotter

Rotter

LDARcel
-
Joined
Sep 5, 2021
Posts
2,855
Online
15d 14h 48m
 
Mecoja

Mecoja

fuck society
★★★★★
Joined
Aug 28, 2020
Posts
10,784
Online
124d 15h 6m
Who did that to you?
 
-BrettyBoy-

-BrettyBoy-

Locally undesired.
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 14, 2019
Posts
13,994
Online
203d 7m
Fuck them normal fags, bro. They love to target autistic men.
 
ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

G.O.R.I.L.L.A _M.A.X.I.N.G
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 30, 2019
Posts
20,323
Online
357d 7h 48m
keksofthebest

keksofthebest

Commander
Joined
Jul 22, 2020
Posts
3,095
Online
42d 8h 9m
-BrettyBoy- said:
Fuck them normal fags, bro. They love to target autistic men.
They also simp for any sort of """Autistic"""" Female who is clearly just trying to get the attention for being """"Autistic"""" what a fucking oxymoron to say tbh
 
-BrettyBoy-

-BrettyBoy-

Locally undesired.
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 14, 2019
Posts
13,994
Online
203d 7m
keksofthebest said:
They also simp for any sort of """Autistic"""" Female who is clearly just trying to get the attention for being """"Autistic"""" what a fucking oxymoron to say tbh
What pathetic fucking cucks and females can be autistic but the difference is, they don’t suffer from it like men do considering the fact autism male is seen as ‘creepy’ while autistic female is seen as ‘quirky and cute’.
 
Portuguesecel

Portuguesecel

Greycel
Joined
Sep 12, 2021
Posts
98
Online
12d 19h 30m
Im schizomaxxed online, no social media accounts and use different emails for every single website. Probably a bit overkill but haven't been doxxed so far.
 
nazianime

nazianime

Don't touch my virginity!
★★
Joined
Apr 16, 2019
Posts
4,184
Online
219d 4h 29m
Are you really autistic? Because you should probably stop posting on the internet as you just revealed the hidden forums. Also all that stuff they requested was all put on the internet voluntarily by yourself but you kept falling for requests to post more and more about yourself.

I honestly think you might be too handicapped to use the internet without hurting yourself. Just stick to Minecraft.
 
-BrettyBoy-

-BrettyBoy-

Locally undesired.
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 14, 2019
Posts
13,994
Online
203d 7m
nazianime said:
Are you really autistic? Because you should probably stop posting on the internet as you just revealed the hidden forums. Also all that stuff they requested was all put on the internet voluntarily by yourself but you kept falling for requests to post more and more about yourself.

I honestly think you might be too handicapped to use the internet without hurting yourself. Just stick to Minecraft.
He’s high functioning but unfortunately, normies like to manipulate autistic men because they see us as easy targets.
 
Last edited:
Deleted member 36467

Deleted member 36467

The world is ours
-
Joined
Aug 28, 2021
Posts
367
Online
10d 7h 30m
This just sounds immature, just leave them and move on.
 
Midget From Brazil

Midget From Brazil

All I have are negative thoughts
★★
Joined
Sep 8, 2021
Posts
126
Online
1d 10h 40m
that's fucked up dude, I hope u better now
 
cvury

cvury

Bright Future
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 11, 2021
Posts
1,949
Online
18d 15h 24m
I also joined a trolling group but on twitter a while back. They were really cool people but I was never going to tell them anything about my personal life or show my face because I have seen them ruthlessly dox and backstab people. I eventually had to leave because I got banned from twitter,
that might’ve been a blessing in disguise.

Anyways moral of these stories: don’t associate with trolls.
 
BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

I'm Not A Monster, I'm Just Ahead Of The Curve
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 28, 2018
Posts
17,327
Online
142d 18h 37m
keksofthebest said:
Anyways to not have this happen to you, Don't mention anything about this site, Don't join any discord servers, don't click on any links, and finally don't post your face. That is all.
You didn't get doxxed, you outed yourself, that's not doxxing

You were (and are) are fucking attention whore who was so desperate for attention from "internet friends" that you made a fool of yourself on video and gave personal details that you didn't have to

I'm just going to add you to my ignore list tbh

You are posting this retarded thread as if you are saying something profound - "Yeah guys, so don't post your face online and admit to be an incel, who would have thought :forcedsmile:"
 
Deleted member 36467

Deleted member 36467

The world is ours
-
Joined
Aug 28, 2021
Posts
367
Online
10d 7h 30m
BlkPillPres said:
You were (and are) are fucking attention whore who was so desperate for attention from "internet friends" that you made a fool of yourself on video and gave personal details that you didn't have to
keksofthebest @keksofthebest in other words you learnt your lesson on seeking attention as an incel, just move on
 
keksofthebest

keksofthebest

Commander
Joined
Jul 22, 2020
Posts
3,095
Online
42d 8h 9m
Boba said:
just move on
I will, i have left the server and i'm going through my very short friends list tonight and blocking them.
 
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 16, 2019
Posts
28,346
Online
271d 16h 26m
nazianime said:
Are you really autistic? Because you should probably stop posting on the internet as you just revealed the hidden forums. Also all that stuff they requested was all put on the internet voluntarily by yourself but you kept falling for requests to post more and more about yourself.

I honestly think you might be too handicapped to use the internet without hurting yourself. Just stick to Minecraft.
This. OP sounds like a somewhat less retarded Chris Chan in the making.
He needs to do nosurf for 100 days at the least to get himself back on track.
 
AlphaCentauri

AlphaCentauri

MAGNVM REGNVM LITHVANIAE
★★★★★
Joined
Aug 22, 2021
Posts
5,475
Online
28d 34m
Over for doxxedcels
 
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 16, 2019
Posts
28,346
Online
271d 16h 26m
cvury said:
I also joined a trolling group but on twitter a while back. They were really cool people but I was never going to tell them anything about my personal life or show my face because I have seen them ruthlessly dox and backstab people. I eventually had to leave because I got banned from twitter,
that might’ve been a blessing in disguise.

Anyways moral of these stories: don’t associate with trolls.
High IQ. When I was younger years back, I almost got doxxed due to low IQ. But thankfully nothing came of it because I cut contact with trolls just in time. Associating with trolls is giga low IQ.
 
Nemesis

Nemesis

Sick of n0rmies, norwood cell
★★★★★
Joined
Aug 7, 2021
Posts
446
Online
3d 22h 11m
Showing your face online is one of the worst things to do
 
-BrettyBoy-

-BrettyBoy-

Locally undesired.
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 14, 2019
Posts
13,994
Online
203d 7m
keksofthebest said:
I will, i have left the server and i'm going through my very short friends list tonight and blocking them.


Add me, bro, since you mentioned that your previous Discord account got disabled.
 
calimero

calimero

I need a goth loli gf
★★★★
Joined
Apr 16, 2021
Posts
4,358
Online
51d 17h 35m
Discord problems
 
mNFwTJ3wz9

mNFwTJ3wz9

This system is contradicting of failing, and yet -
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 17, 2019
Posts
10,364
Online
113d 17h 20m
Portuguesecel said:
Im schizomaxxed online, no social media accounts and use different emails for every single website. Probably a bit overkill but haven't been doxxed so far.
Based
 
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top