Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Being Curry is Strike 1 and 2

• Thread starter Deleted member 18975
  • Start date
Deleted member 18975

Deleted member 18975

Banned
-
If you are curry you can not afford to have a second flaw because being a curry itself already is a big flaw. If a second flaw comes into , then it is over and you end up like many indian guys here on incel forums.You as a curry cannot have a bad face or be short. One of these two traits and you are completely out of the dating pool.

In General a chadlite Curry still has the same sexual market value as a average white guy (minus-3-theory). You can try a experiment by taking a chadlite indian dude and look how many matches he gets and compare it to the amount of matches of a average white guy, there is not much difference and the white guy still has a higher chance to pull a asian foid.

This is why so many currys are incels. A short height or/and a bad face is a sexual death sentence and it is over.

Take my situation for example. Okayish height (1,75m) but a bad face (beanshaped and assymmetrical). It never begun for me. Never had a chance.

1,75 is NOT OK :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
I agree wiith everything else though

JFL at 1.75 being ok :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

but it is tolerable in curryland

Your height is as bad as your face honestly

Being a curry is strike 1, 2, and 3. Swing and a miss! Strikeout!!!!!

To tell you the truth, some things I've seen on here have convinced me that being a currycel puts you at a huge disadvantage. If someone had said that to me not long ago I would've argued but now I believe it.

Lol, so being a chad, is a bad thing now?

1m75 = king of manletts jfl :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

An average white guy gets no matches

Curries play cricket, not baseball. Another incel trait.

1.75 m is 5'9''? That's not terrible, but being curry is.

This. When you touch the 5'9 point, your problem now is your face and race
Just face tbh, the only reason race matters is because of it's tendency to affect face as well

I feel so bad for curry. It really never began for you guys. How the fuck are you supposed to compete? It's not fair... it's just not fair.

Never began for street shitters

Haha Chadpreet light is not the same as a normal white. Normal white can get noodlewhores by the millions and some sub 6 white foids. Chadlight curry is limited to sub 6 curry foids. Include gender imbalance due to curry foid foetus abortions and you really are fucked.

I feel so bad for curry. It really never began for you guys. How the fuck are you supposed to compete? It's not fair... it's just not fair.
Agreed. A cursed race, indeed.

Bobs n vagene

Ty, man. I'll keep that in mind when I get to choose the next character.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back