Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Being couple heightmogged is the most brutal kind of mogging there is.

VincentVanCope

VincentVanCope

M̶e̶n̶t̶a̶l̶c̶e̶l̶ Mentally ill Truecel
★★★★
You legit feel like a fucking child. Guy was 6'4ish, foid was in very tall heels to the point she was walking even more awkwardly than foids in heels usually do, she was about 6'1ft with these heels on.

Being height mogged by a women must be sheer suifuel. Surprised you did not ER them both right there.

Oh no, not the couple double mog :horror:

Why the fuck do already tall foids feel the need to wear big long high heels like holy fuck they must hate short or even average height guys so much

Why the fuck do already tall foids feel the need to wear big long high heels like holy fuck they must hate short or even average height guys so much
Remember that only two things make women happy: Chad's dick, and making others feel bad. Every chick's movie is about some unfunny fat sluts doing shit that makes the women watching feel better about themselves. Women hate heroes. There's that box office blackpill where even female-led action films are still mostly viewed by men because women cannot stand to watch someone else succeed. A chick who's 6'1" in heels with a 6'4" Chad boyfriend gets Chad's dick and gets to look down on manlet losers for laughs. At least Chad has the decency to occasionally help betas game into some sloppy seconds.

i don't get why girls wear heels in the first place. being taller is masculine.

Tbh, that's still much better than seeing a 6'4" dude with a 5 foot genetic trash woman (much more common). It's legit er fuel knowing her looksmatch has probably offed himself already.

Think you answered your own question. I've also heard that some women seriously hate being short.

Think you answered your own question. I've also heard that some women seriously hate being short.
Damn i actually remember posting that lol, almost a year ago