Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Being constantly reminded that you are trash

truthpill

truthpill

Legend
Every single time I look at a female, I automatically know she would reject me, no matter what I do or say. It doesn't matter if she's ugly or good looking. Face it people, even your own mom would've rejected you if you weren't her son. I'm not even exagerating, the first thought that comes to mind whenever I see a female in my age range is that she would reject me. There is no ascension for ugly/average males, if females can copulate with the highest quality males without consequence then there is no reason for them to give you a chance and have to settle for you. The only chance you might get is a single mom once you hit your 30s. I don't even know if I should feel like shit or just laugh at how ridiculous the situation is whenever I see a female.

Its amazing how a few mm of bone an make you going from trash to living god lol

Your not trash. Women have insane standards for what a guy should be. A guy could be 5 foot 6 and that would be too short for a lot of women. Is that guy trash just for being short?

Its amazing how a few mm of bone an make you going from trash to living god lol
My exact same thoughts. And all of that jsut because of something you seemingly have little to no control against.

That's brutal

Your not trash. Women have insane standards for what a guy should be. A guy could be 5 foot 6 and that would be too short for a lot of women. Is that guy trash just for being short?
That makes sense

i just look at myself in the mirror to get reminded that

That makes sense
I feel like too many guys here ,without meaning to, follow what IT say we should do to ourselves. I doubt most of us are as hideous as we say.

There is no such thing as ascension for anybody, tbh. The closest thing to it is death tbh.

I feel like too many guys here ,without meaning to, follow what IT say we should do to ourselves. I doubt most of us are as hideous as we say.
Most users on here aren't complete abominations but foids won't settle for anything below 8/10.

Most users on here aren't complete abominations but foids won't settle for anything below 8/10.
That's what I mean. Some users here are just short or have a weak chin. But because they aren't chad they get nothing.

When we say we’re ugly I don’t think most of us mean actually deformed. Just mediocre looking. I’m probably at the same looks level as seung-hui cho.

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:man up bucko and marry that divorced roastie with kids already! :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman: