Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Being Called Gay > Being a Simp

L

LTNcel

Officer
★★★★
I would rather be thought of as gay or even called a faggot by someone than for them to think I'm an OnlyFans simp or a betabux that tries really hard with "rizz", or someone that settles for landwhales, sheboons and mentally retarded/disabled whores. How about you?

Most normies act gay towards each other and call it bro love, bromance, " you wouldn't understand bro"

Men are becoming more gayer everyday

The amount of gay jokes I see dudes do in social media sites, only to end those statements with no homo to hide their obvious gay intentions

The amount of gay jokes I see dudes do in social media sites, only to end those statements with no homo to hide their obvious gay intentions
What do you think about the people who do it on .is?

Most normies act gay towards each other and call it bro love, bromance, " you wouldn't understand bro"

Men are becoming more gayer everyday
Imo it's not gay if there's no sexual acts involved. Women hug and support each other. Why can't we?

What do you think about the people who do it on .is?
This site's user base differs largely from social media sites, so I don't think we have gays here apart from those obvious gays posting about their gay sexual thoughts and getting a ban

Imo it's not gay if there's no sexual acts involved. Women hug and support each other. Why can't we?
They mention a lot of sexual acts in their jokes, only to end it with no homo

I would rather be thought of as gay or even called a faggot by someone than for them to think I'm an OnlyFans simp or a betabux that tries really hard with "rizz", or someone that settles for landwhales, sheboons and mentally retarded/disabled whores. How about you?
It's like comparing a pitbull's shit with a Rottweiler's shit.
Ultimately, both are dog shit, dirty, smelly dog shit.

4403268 1726972232410