Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Being called "creepy" is unfair.

• Thread starter Deleted member 33688
  • Start date
Deleted member 33688

Deleted member 33688

Self-banned
-
When you approach a women, you can do the exact same shit attractive men do and you will still come off as creepy. The problem with "creepiness" is that it is completely subjective. It is always up to the women to decide whether you are a creepy or hot and whether to ruin your career or not.

Yes, attractive men can be creepy, If henry cavil was to jump in front of a women's face with with only a napkin wrapped around his dick he will be seen as creepy, But us ugly men get called for much less.

Last edited:
Yeah think about it, I've had several people on IT say that my profile picture is creepy. Okay why is my profile picture creepy? Is it because the person behind the profile picture is an incel?

What if a homosexual tranny drag queen had my profile picture? Would it still be considered creepy? No it'd be considered progressive and cool and inclusive. Think about the movies cuties. It's considered cool and progressive, promoted by Jewflix. Now imagine if they caught an incel watching the movie? Eww! This cool and progressive thing just became creepy!

Yes, attractive men can be creepy, If henry cavil was to jump in front of a women's face with with only a napkin wrapped around his dick he will be seen as creepy
You're not completely blackpilled if you believe that. High value men can never be creepy.
MeCHADas

If henry cavil was to jump in front of a women's face with with only a napkin wrapped around his dick he will be seen as creepy
foids would like that because he is attractive they would not think that's creepy and insane even though it is.

No brocel, legit 75% of us here are creepy.
I should know, because I'm creepy too.

Last edited:
Yes I'm a creep and love it

But I'm a creep
I'm a weirdo
What the hell am I doin' here?
I don't belong here

Creep shaming is just another way of attacking low SMV males. We have 0 worth whatsoever, society wants us dead or slaves.

Women are much more autistic and creepy when approaching chads than even worst truecels

But I'm a creep
I'm a weirdo
What the hell am I doin' here?
I don't belong here
a radiohead man of culture, a man probably too good for this forum

leave the crabs will infest you

What if a homosexual tranny drag queen had my profile picture? Would it still be considered creepy? No it'd be considered progressive and cool and inclusive.
33091.jpg

I'm a creep because I dared to exist near 20 meters ''close'' to a female.

The problem with "creepiness" is that it is completely subjective. It is always up to the women to decide whether you are a creepy or hot.

Completely agree with this, I think you could be accused of being creepy for practically anything at this point, no matter how innocent or innocuous it may be in intention. The problem is that "creepy" is subjective, and pretty much just means "abnormal" or "unwanted." So with something like flirting, if you are unattractive or socially awkward, you will be deemed weird and creepy by foids, no matter what you do. Meanwhile, someone who is attractive could do the same thing, and the same foids will find it charming or hot. It gets even worse when, a woman can give someone no indication that he made her uncomfortable but then retroactively decide that he was creepy towards her.

This ends up leaving ostracised, undesirable men in a state of perpetual loneliness, unable to approach women, because when they do, they are always perceived as creepy. Incels who are not used to social interaction or who look ugly or nerdy can be labelled as such. And it really is unfair, because there is little you can do to change those things. And there is clearly a double standard over what is seen as creepy and what is seen as normal or friendly, even. It's all up to the foid to decide.

Last edited:
Creep shaming is just another way of attacking low SMV males. We have 0 worth whatsoever, society wants us dead or slaves.

Women are much more autistic and creepy when approaching chads than even worst truecels
tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back